PDA

View Full Version : Eva, Bernie and Chocy dog

Elaine
14-02-2009, 08:27 PM
Erin arrived today, along with her father, her younger sister, her fathers friend and CHOCCY DOG:D .
Choc was ever so good, he sat quietly by Robins feet. Eva sauntered into the living room, past Choc and then realised OMG!!! THERE@S A BLOODY DOG IN MY HOUSE!!!!:lol: She did a double take then ran behind the table. Bless her, she recovered well from the shock and took her normal resting place by the door and watched quietly and calmly. Bernie on the other hand wanted to keep Choc as his very own doggy.
He kept arching his back and rubbing himself against Choc. They both really got on like a house on fire.
Choc had his first ever adventure on a beach and loved every minute before returning back here to say his farewells to Bernie and Eva.;)

Oki enough chat, Erin and I have some alcohol to consume. Ta ta for now xxx

dandysmom
14-02-2009, 09:09 PM
OMG, poor Eva!!!

Say hi to Erin for me and have a drink for me!

angieh
14-02-2009, 09:16 PM
That sounds like a good introduction - well, for Bernie at least.

Hope you all have a great evening. I expect hilarity to extend over most of Aberdeenshire!

Mags
15-02-2009, 11:30 AM
Sounds like Eva took it all in her stride after the initial shock.........and you didn't need her poop scoop either!! :lol:

Hope you and Erin had a lovely evening...:lol:

Elaine
15-02-2009, 04:49 PM
OMG, poor Eva!!!

Say hi to Erin for me and have a drink for me!

Nothing poor about Eva, I feel she coped very well with the situation after the initial shock of her own bravery:lol:
Erin says Hi and I certainly had a drink or five for you;)

Elaine
15-02-2009, 04:50 PM
That sounds like a good introduction - well, for Bernie at least.

Hope you all have a great evening. I expect hilarity to extend over most of Aberdeenshire!

Much hilarity was had, feeling somewhat rough today, cannt imagine why:? :lol:

Elaine
15-02-2009, 04:51 PM
Sounds like Eva took it all in her stride after the initial shock.........and you didn't need her poop scoop either!! :lol:

Hope you and Erin had a lovely evening...:lol:

She did, I am very proud of her. She even let mepick her up for a cuddle today with out any fuss or foul language.
We had a lovely evening thanx.:-D

dandysmom
15-02-2009, 05:00 PM
Nothing poor about Eva, I feel she coped very well with the situation after the initial shock of her own bravery:lol:
Erin says Hi and I certainly had a drink or five for you;)

The horror! A DOG in HER house!! I toasted you two with one also last night!

Moli
15-02-2009, 11:45 PM
Hope you are all having a great time....Eva with a dog in the house??????interesting thought
So bernie likes dogs??? which means he can come and stay with me now.....

Leesy
16-02-2009, 12:09 AM
It certainly sounds like there has been a whole lot of fun going on in that there house;)

Elaine
16-02-2009, 06:43 PM
Choc was here again today and again he and Bernie were just dandy. Eva didnt come to say hello this time but she was very calm about it all. Choc had a wee nibble at Bernies fur and Bernie didnt bat an eye, infact he rather enjoyed it:lol:

angieh
16-02-2009, 07:12 PM
Now there's a cat that probably would like a doggy companion. Good for Bernie.

Hope you gave Choccy loads of cuddles - I know you did.

Just had to add - what an amazing change for Eva - Bob would be thrilled, as I expect you are.