PDA

View Full Version : My husbands description of foster cats...

smudgley
13-02-2009, 03:51 PM
I have some foster cats in (Ellie the 6 month old B&W female recently spayed) and Tommy (the B&W female also recently spayed, who was actually pregnant :cry: ) and then I have 5 tabby kittens.

As it's so cold they've all got overhead heatlamps & I've draped some vet beds on the top shelves to give them a snuggly place.

I left for work Thursday morning & did an overnight duty, so John has been in charge yesterday & today. I just spoke to him and asked how they were and he said.......

"The little black and white one is as snug as a bug, with a heater blasting down on her & a little house, a pillow and a den behind her curtains, she couldn't be any more cosy if she tried, the only thing she hasn't got is a pair of slippers"

"The older B&W one looked like she was sunbathing, stretched out under the heater on her back"

"The 5 kittens are like a bunch of flowers, all huddled together with 5 heads poking up like heads of flowers"

He made me chuckle... I like my babies to be snuggly.

Mags
13-02-2009, 04:00 PM
What an excellent description Smudgley .......it's easy to sense that John is a true animal lover...:D

angieh
13-02-2009, 04:09 PM
Lovely descriptions - glad all your B&Bs are snuggly!

dandysmom
13-02-2009, 05:36 PM
Awww bless, what a lovely description!

Leesy
13-02-2009, 06:04 PM
That sounds soooooo sweet wish you could have sent us some pics:D

Kazz
13-02-2009, 06:45 PM
Kittens they were not on my list Smudgley have you been a little lax? or are they recent, arrivals.

Moli
13-02-2009, 07:01 PM
What lovely descriptions, especially the bunch of flowers!

smudgley
14-02-2009, 05:17 PM
Kittens they were not on my list Smudgley have you been a little lax? or are they recent, arrivals.

cheeky ;) they are newbies this week. :lol:

Kazz
14-02-2009, 06:29 PM
Just checking...........