PDA

View Full Version : Purrsonalities

Phoenix
09-02-2009, 09:00 PM
If you were a cat what personality would you be?

I'd be the shy one hanging back waiting to see who approached me first :D :lol:

HappyKatz
09-02-2009, 09:20 PM
If I were a cat...I would be a silly & shy cat :cat27 I would be a shy kitty at first but would want to be silly by playing around with the other cats & playing with all the fun toys. :lol:
I'd be the cat that is jumping around having a fun time! :cat10

Tink
09-02-2009, 09:39 PM
I'd be the kind that slept alot and was fussy about my food...and may bite your hand if I didn't feel like being pet!:-D

Leesy
09-02-2009, 09:56 PM
I would be the type that loved to play and bounce around alot, but would then like to have a luvvvvvvly long snooze, then start all over again LOL.

dandysmom
09-02-2009, 09:58 PM
I'd be the shy one in the litter until I got to know you; them I'd probably be a one person cat. And very fond of my food, laid back and not very active.

Natalie
09-02-2009, 10:44 PM
I would be Boss. Dictated where and when I ate and slept and bullied the dog too.

Tina
10-02-2009, 12:23 AM
I'd probably be a tortie as I have attitude and stubborness aplenty! Likely a bit feral as well.......hubby says I can't be tamed! :lol:

CathyW
10-02-2009, 10:00 AM
id be the one u have to have surgery on to remove from a lap. i love having my hair stroked (blush) so id adore being stroked. and id like to sleep alot.

cats' staff
10-02-2009, 07:33 PM
I would be the snoozy one that occasionally wakes up for a snack..... please!

angieh
10-02-2009, 09:06 PM
id be the one u have to have surgery on to remove from a lap. i love having my hair stroked (blush) so id adore being stroked. and id like to sleep alot.

Are you a Leo, boys mum???

I'd be a lap cat as I too adore having my back stroked (Leo trait); but I would also be the outdoor sort who probably had a favourite warm safe place in the garden and only came in for food or when it got cold or I wanted to be stroked!

Elaine
10-02-2009, 09:54 PM
I'd probably be the local bully:lol:

angieh
10-02-2009, 09:58 PM
I'd probably be the local bully:lol:

I'll remember to say "Boo!" to you then!!!

Elaine
10-02-2009, 10:00 PM
I'll remember to say "Boo!" to you then!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Bullies usually are cowards at heart:-D

smudgley
10-02-2009, 11:02 PM
I'd be bossy, I'd accept fuss on my terms, I would take no messing from other cats that stood in my way & I'd just do my own thing....oh & I'd be a bit fat & greedy too :shock:

CathyW
10-02-2009, 11:44 PM
Are you a Leo, boys mum???

I'd be a lap cat as I too adore having my back stroked (Leo trait); but I would also be the outdoor sort who probably had a favourite warm safe place in the garden and only came in for food or when it got cold or I wanted to be stroked!yep im a leo lol
when my kids where younger i used to get them to brush my hair. some times for hours at a time. i loved it.
and my dad used to say to me if i give u 2p will u comb my hair for me. i never did get the money lol

angieh
10-02-2009, 11:47 PM
You and I both Leos then? Well, how appropriate for cat people!

meep
11-02-2009, 12:09 PM
You and I both Leos then? Well, how appropriate for cat people!

Make that three Leos! And before I'd read your posts here's what I was going to say:

Very affectionate, loves loads of attention, especially being stroked. But stubborn, doesn't like being told off and probably wouldn't pay attention! And on the very rare occasion of being in a bad mood, would probably slink off angrily and a little bite, wouldn't use my claws though.

:lol: Leo through and through!

yola
11-02-2009, 03:18 PM
Well I'm the oposite, I don't like being touched at all. So I would be the hissy-spitty one glowering at everyone from the corner but upset because nobody came over to see me :roll:

Phoenix
02-04-2009, 02:49 PM
Just bringing the thread back to life for the new users :-D

pookyandjo
03-04-2009, 11:45 AM
i'd probably be one of those cats that has to know what every other cat is up to... whilst still being very private...
fussy about where i slept..a little bossy... but with good intentions... probably bully the dog... but do it in such a way that the dog didn't realised it was being bullied!