PDA

View Full Version : Beware SBT owners in the snow

Kazz
05-02-2009, 10:09 PM
Well to be precise Staffordshire Bull Terrier owners in red jackets, spotty wellies and red wooly hats :roll: because they the owners can't aim and when they lob snowballs at their dogs......they inadvertenly hit unsuspecting dog walkers.:roll: :oops: .............. seriously Sal adores the snow but her mind is totaly fixated on the snow, oblivious to me thowing snowballs mind you the fact I couldn't hit a barn door at 5 paces possibly means she has no idea I am throwing them 8 times out of 10..............but she does adore the snow totaly crazy dog in the snow, its a joy to behold, but today she came in handy pulling the sled of my youngest nephew and niece back up the hill...saved my brothers legs..and excercised her no end....

Kazz
05-02-2009, 10:34 PM
...mind you had three snowball fights in the park today one with an elderly lady I did not start that fight she did from her mobility charriot but she brought in reinforcements in the form of the park keeper which I declared unfair ;) the fact she was almost 90 is not a good enough of an excuse to cheat in a fair snowball fight I do not think. :) but an enjoyable day for all. Snow seems to bring out the best in people.

Moli
05-02-2009, 10:41 PM
:lol::lol::lol::lol:You Kazz....are hilarious!!!!!:lol:

Kazz
05-02-2009, 10:45 PM
:lol::lol::lol::lol:You Kazz....are hilarious!!!!!:lol:

Pat I tell you trying to hit a old woman moving at speed in a mobility charriot is not easy............and far from funny........

Moli
05-02-2009, 10:57 PM
It could only happen to you Kazz,,,,,:lol:

Mags
05-02-2009, 11:12 PM
It's the way you tell 'em Kazz! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sal sounds as though she had a great time!

angieh
05-02-2009, 11:50 PM
I have a hilarious comedy sketch in my head a bit like popping those ducks at the rifle range at some fairground, but with elderly ladies in mobility scooters .............. ready, aim ...... fire!

Natalie
05-02-2009, 11:54 PM
Hehe that's brightened up an awful evening for me.

You must take pics next time lol

Moli
06-02-2009, 12:16 AM
I have a hilarious comedy sketch in my head a bit like popping those ducks at the rifle range at some fairground, but with elderly ladies in mobility scooters .............. ready, aim ...... fire!

:lol::lol::lol: