PDA

View Full Version : Fetch

mattde
02-02-2009, 07:31 PM
Another Video,

Myrtle playing fetch, poor Marmalade doesn't get a look in.

aSmGkXVMT9Y

Leesy
02-02-2009, 08:10 PM
Love the video of Myrtle and Marmalade playing fetch, oooops sorry Myrtle playing fetch, it`s a bit like my 2 it`s always Maisy who takes over, poor Maxi never gets a look in even though he is the biggest.

angieh
02-02-2009, 09:27 PM
Myrtle should be worn out with all that "fetch" - poor Marmalade.

mattde
03-02-2009, 09:43 AM
Love the video of Myrtle and Marmalade playing fetch, oooops sorry Myrtle playing fetch, it`s a bit like my 2 it`s always Maisy who takes over, poor Maxi never gets a look in even though he is the biggest.

When it comes to food Marmalade calls the shots :-) So I suppose it fair in the end. :)
Glad you enjoyed the video Leesy and angieh

Leesy
03-02-2009, 10:03 AM
Poor Maxi doesn`t get a look in on the food stakes either, I have to stand guard other wise she will just push him out of the way to finish his food off:roll:, think it is the fact that she is just a bossy female LOL, they start young these women:lol:

cats' staff
03-02-2009, 07:46 PM
Fun to see - Myrtle is aware that Marmalade wants to play and skirts her doesn't she!

Natalie
03-02-2009, 11:23 PM
How gorgeous are they Matt? Full of character and beauty :-)

mattde
04-02-2009, 10:27 AM
Fun to see - Myrtle is aware that Marmalade wants to play and skirts her doesn't she!

I know its funny, she runs by with her ball all smug.

How gorgeous are they Matt? Full of character and beauty :-)

Thanks Natalie,

On the video you can here Myrtle chirp every time she runs after the ball. I love that.
As I type now Marmalade is trying to stop me by licking my fingers and asking for cuddles. what big babies.