PDA

View Full Version : Foster cat Tommy

smudgley
01-02-2009, 11:28 PM
http://i385.photobucket.com/albums/oo292/kellynewton/CPcatsJan2009001.jpg

http://i385.photobucket.com/albums/oo292/kellynewton/CPcatsJan2009002.jpg

This is Tommy - 9 month old female (yes Tommy is a female) If they come in with a name I won't change it as I think it's their own identity, so however silly the names are I never change them. She is called Tommy. Friendly & healthy & is with us because the child in the family has eczema, although when they brought her in, they wanted to take another cat home & have a male instead. bizzare but true, and they have phoned me since asking for another cat.

If anyone is interested in offering Tommy a home, call the rehoming line on 0844 884 8514.

MrsH
01-02-2009, 11:32 PM
A very smart-looking boy! I love the way he's just sitting there, looking patient, sizing up his circumstances.

(Oooops!! just noticed he's a she :oops::oops::oops:)

Moli
01-02-2009, 11:33 PM
Very striking girl....why give her up, then want another one!!!!

Leesy
01-02-2009, 11:35 PM
She is a gorgeous looking cat:D , but I am a bit confused as to why they have fetched her in if their child has got eczema, and they are wanting to take another cat but a male this time:? , it just dosen`t make sense it dosen`t matter what sex the cat is as to helping with a eczema poblem:? , strange.

angieh
02-02-2009, 12:04 AM
She looks like a lovely girl too (another B&W). I suspect the eczema is just an excuse ........ perhaps Tommy doesn't go with the carpet .........## drat these people.

smudgley
02-02-2009, 12:19 AM
She is a gorgeous looking cat:D , but I am a bit confused as to why they have fetched her in if their child has got eczema, and they are wanting to take another cat but a male this time:? , it just dosen`t make sense it dosen`t matter what sex the cat is as to helping with a eczema poblem:? , strange.

I know - it's unbelievably isn't it... then even when I explained we won't rehome another cat with her, she called me again after she'd left to ask what males there were. Then when I said no, we won't let you have a cat from us, she got her friend to call me & try to get her one. Folks are odd!

She looks like a lovely girl too (another B&W). I suspect the eczema is just an excuse ........ perhaps Tommy doesn't go with the carpet .........## drat these people.
Exactly. Can't work out what the real reason was for her coming in, the only thought I did have was because she's called Tommy, did they want a boy & did they think they had a boy as they called her Tommy, then when they reaslised she was a girl... called us? :? Who knows.

Kazz
02-02-2009, 07:37 PM
What difference ater spaying/neuturing will it make..people are odd.