PDA

View Full Version : Its been a funny old day!

farthing
30-01-2009, 10:57 PM
Today we were a bit worried as we had Deli the dali back at the vet to see if her eye ulcer had gotten any better, and to discuss her latest blood results for her liver.
Thankfully her eye has healed very well and the vet wants to try her on hepatic food, before we do any more tests, all good- but she'd better blooming eat it as it is £30 for a 5kg bag!:shock:

We also had Ziggy, our newest bunny in to the vet for a check up and his VHD vaccine. I was fully expecting to hear he would need a dental, but the vet doesn't think it is needed, so more good news.

Then, I was asked to take on a lady's 2 rabbits as she has to rehome them, due to a serious family illness. Don't know what to do, but feel so sorry for the lady, she loves her rabbits but really needs to get them rehomed asap.
I said I'd phone her on Monday, but don't know what to do for the best.:?

dandysmom
30-01-2009, 11:00 PM
Good news about Geli and Ziggy. Hope something can be worked out about the rabbits .....

Elaine
31-01-2009, 09:22 AM
All the very best to Deli and Ziggy, hope Deli eats the hepatic food and hope it's a long time before Ziggy should need a dental. xxx
Hope the 2 bunnies find a good home very soon xxx

kado
01-02-2009, 12:03 AM
Send Deli and Ziggy a big hug from me. I read where you posted about the bunnys and know the story about them. Have you got the space to take them in. Whats your name on the other site as well.

farthing
01-02-2009, 12:45 AM
Hi, I'm halfpenny,who are you?:D

kado
01-02-2009, 02:03 PM
I'm dumpling