PDA

View Full Version : What makes a cat suddenly decide........

Tina
28-01-2009, 03:33 PM
.....that playtime should be moved to 5am?!?!?!?! :shock:

For the third morning in a row, we have been woken by Miw meowing at the bottom of the stairs.....non-stop, loud, nerve-grating meows!

When I finally get out of bed to see what the problem is, she's sitting at the foot of the stairs......with tail wagging for goodness sake.......waiting for attention! I go down to do the usual food/litter box checks and as soon as I get halfway down the stairs, she streaks off to the dining room. I enter the dining room, she streaks off to the living room or kitchen, I enter there and she's off up the stairs! And of course after ensuring all is well and that she really is just "being Miw" VERY early in the morning, I go back to bed......and she starts all over again! This morning even to the point that she bounded across the bed and over me and OH several times to try to get us out of bed again! :roll:

By 6am she had finally managed to make enough noise and fuss to drag Mousie out of her bed.......so she had someone to run around the house like a mad thing with! :lol:

This ritual never used to occur so early in the morning......she KNOWS we get up at 6.45......not sure why she's decided it should be earlier!

angieh
28-01-2009, 03:40 PM
I suppose you could say it is getting lighter earlier in the mornings, but not that early! Miw - what are you doing? ;)

Tina
28-01-2009, 03:45 PM
I suppose you could say it is getting lighter earlier in the mornings, but not that early! Miw - what are you doing? ;)

I just put that question to her as she's sitting quietly next to me in the window. But she's not telling, she just gave me a look of disdain....like I should KNOW something! :lol:

angieh
28-01-2009, 04:09 PM
I think you'll have to get your hubby to have a quiet word with Miw and prove he is a cat-whisperer!

Tina
28-01-2009, 04:14 PM
I think you'll have to get your hubby to have a quiet word with Miw and prove he is a cat-whisperer!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't think he will though....he thinks she should be able to do whatever she likes at whatever time she likes LOL! HE'S not the one that gets woken up though, he can sleep through anything! :roll:

Leesy
28-01-2009, 05:32 PM
My little Maisy is abit like that, but not quite that early though, she charges around every where dragging one of her toys up and down the stairs, on all the beds and even plonks the toy on your head then just sits there saying play with me, she does look soooooooo cute when she does this though so I can`t tell her off LOL:lol:

Tina
28-01-2009, 06:08 PM
My little Maisy is abit like that, but not quite that early though, she charges around every where dragging one of her toys up and down the stairs, on all the beds and even plonks the toy on your head then just sits there saying play with me, she does look soooooooo cute when she does this though so I can`t tell her off LOL:lol:

LMAO! Gotta love them, don't we!?!?! :D