PDA

View Full Version : Beauty Memorial

Phoenix
27-01-2009, 09:56 PM
I've just done a video on Photobucket in memory of Beauty. The sound didn't come up for some reason, but I'm not too bothered about the sound, couldn't get the tune I wanted! :(

http://s223.photobucket.com/albums/dd95/rescuecatsrule/Beauty/?action=view&current=4d7a3bf0.pbr

Hope the video shows up!

janey83
28-01-2009, 02:48 PM
Aww really was a Beauty.
Cant really see the video of her but the pictures are great. R.I.P

HappyKatz
28-01-2009, 02:53 PM
Beautys video was lovely :smt049 Very nice RCR :)
The video is a little dark but you can see sweet Beauty & you stroking her - wonderful! :cat27

Leesy
28-01-2009, 03:02 PM
I am glad I am typing my response back and not talking as after watching that I am in tears and all choked up, I can`t speak.
What a gorgeous video to remember Beauty by, the music that you have added to the video even though it might not be your first choice was lovely.:smt049
Beauty was sooooooo sweet you must really miss her:( .
R.I.P Beauty:smt049 xxxxxx.

Phoenix
28-01-2009, 09:20 PM
I am glad I am typing my response back and not talking as after watching that I am in tears and all choked up, I can`t speak.
What a gorgeous video to remember Beauty by, the music that you have added to the video even though it might not be your first choice was lovely.:smt049
Beauty was sooooooo sweet you must really miss her:( .
R.I.P Beauty:smt049 xxxxxx.

I thought the sound hadn't come up? It didn't play when I tested it! :(

HappyKatz
28-01-2009, 09:27 PM
I thought the sound hadn't come up? It didn't play when I tested it! :(

I heard music when I opened the link :)
Angels Calling by Ben Reel Band. Nice Song!

Phoenix
28-01-2009, 09:31 PM
I heard music when I opened the link :)
Angels Calling by Ben Reel Band. Nice Song!

I got it to work that time, the song wasn't my first choice but it was appropriate for Beauty! :( (I think anyway)

Phoenix
24-02-2009, 10:16 PM
I'm hoping to be able to do one for Dylan soon. (Not that Dylan's going anywhere anytime soon!)