PDA

View Full Version : Anyone want!!!

Moli
25-01-2009, 11:37 AM
A Siamese and an Oriential????They are bombing about like crazy cats, just knocked a plant pot over:mad:, jumped on the litter bag and scattered, and are now playing with it:mad:Poor Mollie has been used as a spring board, much to her disgust!!!!all because its raining and they cannot get out for a little whie....They have just been threatened with the free ads!!!!:mad:

Elaine
25-01-2009, 11:40 AM
Freee ads?:shock: Thats terrible Pat:lol: I'm coming to get them;)

Moli
25-01-2009, 11:40 AM
Freee ads?:shock: Thats terrible Pat:lol: I'm coming to get them;)
:lol::lol::lol:

Kazz
25-01-2009, 11:56 AM
Moli I would be careful you are outnumbered animal wise in your house they could put you in the free ads...............

angieh
25-01-2009, 01:09 PM
Moli I would be careful you are outnumbered animal wise in your house they could put you in the free ads...............

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock:

Moli
25-01-2009, 01:57 PM
:lol::lol::lol::lol:Ah but then they would all need a new slave Kazz, softies like me are not so easy to find!!!!;)

calismum
25-01-2009, 02:27 PM
Swop you for a mental Kinsi who has now destroyed the 1st Amaryllis, pulled the toaster off the work surface and broke it (and cracked a floor tile), dug a hole in the hall carpet because a door did not open for her and scratched a hole in the bird seed plastic bag then scattered the seed all over the floor.

Where will we meet to transfer!!!!

yola
25-01-2009, 03:43 PM
Oh dear LOL sounds like the Scottish cats have a flea under their tail!! Mine are actually quite calm thankfully; apart from Myshka who's done a real 'Tom n Jerry running-on-the-spot-before-taking-off' just now when I put the vac on :roll:

dandysmom
25-01-2009, 05:06 PM
Wow, they're creating real messes, aren't they? What a shame about the amaryllis, CM, at least we got to see a pic of it! Can you put the other two up somewhere high?
Moli, you can ship your two to me if you think they could put up with a very large cat who wants to be an ONLY cat? :-D

Moli
25-01-2009, 06:33 PM
Wow, they're creating real messes, aren't they? What a shame about the amaryllis, CM, at least we got to see a pic of it! Can you put the other two up somewhere high?
Moli, you can ship your two to me if you think they could put up with a very large cat who wants to be an ONLY cat? :-D
I am sure Leia will put them in their place Eileen, probably what they need a lady cat to teach them some manners...;)

dandysmom
25-01-2009, 09:12 PM
You know, it might actually work! She got along beautifully with Dandy, it's other females she objects to. What flight will they be coming on? :-D

CathyW
25-01-2009, 09:20 PM
my 2 hooligans have been outside.found the wettest bit of mud they could find, and proceeded to wipe their paws on our new sofa!!!! and earlier on i put an old quilt on the bed to protect the cover. and they decided to lay on the pillows !!!!! so now they are out. as soon as i let them in ill be after them with a towel. clean them paws LOL
monsters.

angieh
25-01-2009, 09:35 PM
If you had a very elderly cat (like I do) you wouldn't have to worry about muddy paws or "funny five minutes" any more. He still likes his cuddles though.

cats' staff
25-01-2009, 09:37 PM
I know just how you feel Boys Mum! I changed the bedding today, cleaned the bathroom and washed the kitchen floor. I now have pawprints in the bathroom sink (!?!) and on the kitchen floor. Smudge wouldn't wait until we finished making the bed and has managed to get pawprints on the mattress, the mattress cover, the sheet and the duvet cover (stupid humans weren't making the bed fast enough and she wanted to snooze after her trip outside). I know Tolly made the pawprints in the kitchen but haven't identified the bathroom culprit. Cambridgeshire clay sticks to everything- especially cat's paws! :roll:

Moli
25-01-2009, 10:01 PM
Oh!! the joys of cat owning!!!!:roll::lol:

calismum
25-01-2009, 10:06 PM
Yeah - but we love them all.

Moli
25-01-2009, 10:08 PM
You know, it might actually work! She got along beautifully with Dandy, it's other females she objects to. What flight will they be coming on? :-Dhow about the next one to Washington!!!:roll::lol:

Tina
26-01-2009, 12:12 AM
LOL Too funny! :lol:

My girls have been reasonably calm today.......apart from Miw chasing Mousie down the stairs (with her sideways hop!) and Mousie hitting the slippery floor at the bottom at high speed and sliding headfirst into the door. I swear Miw laughed! :lol:

Natalie
26-01-2009, 04:48 AM
Do you think its the weather that affects them? Belle is a placid quiet lady but when its windy outside she can go mental.

Moli
26-01-2009, 10:00 AM
Do you think its the weather that affects them? Belle is a placid quiet lady but when its windy outside she can go mental.
I have heard wind can affect cats moods...:?

angieh
26-01-2009, 12:09 PM
We have a saying "He's got the wind up his bottom"!!!

dandysmom
26-01-2009, 05:03 PM
Same saying here! I think the wind does affect them.......

Lorna
26-01-2009, 11:54 PM

That made me laugh