PDA

View Full Version : Cats everywhere!!!

Moli
21-01-2009, 01:32 PM
The big white tabby came for his brealfast today, still very scared..If I can catch him, will get himneutered and blood tested.....Got a call from a lady who lives behind me, where the first two kittens were found, she said she had the mum in her garage, so went round to find a gorgeous ginger boy about 6-8months old, really friendly. She has been feeding him a while, and is quite happy to keep doing so...Going to get hm ineuterd and blood tested, and the lady has said she will kep him till we find somewhere for him...Got a feeling she wil keep him though...

Dafy is going to another foster on her own, so she can work to overcome her fear of humans, at the moment she sticks with Daisy, needs individual attention....

angieh
21-01-2009, 01:42 PM
So glad your neighbour seems smitten by the "ginger boy"! With all these cats Moli, at least you shouldn't have to worry when the mice start breeding.

yola
21-01-2009, 01:52 PM
You're a veritable kitty-magnet aren't you Moli!! Where are all these cats coming from?

Moli
21-01-2009, 02:34 PM
You're a veritable kitty-magnet aren't you Moli!! Where are all these cats coming from?
No idea Yola, think one of them is putting the word around that I am a soft touch...:roll:

angieh
21-01-2009, 03:03 PM
Cats never tell lies, Moli!

cats' staff
21-01-2009, 09:36 PM
The cat network is in overdrive up there! Must be the cold weather 'just head towards X, give it the 'big eyes' and you'll be looked after'

They may not have mentioned the neutering of course......

dandysmom
21-01-2009, 10:56 PM
The cat network is in overdrive up there! Must be the cold weather 'just head towards X, give it the 'big eyes' and you'll be looked after'

They may not have mentioned the neutering of course......

:smt005 :smt005 :smt005