PDA

View Full Version : Humans are weird

Stephan
19-01-2009, 03:20 PM
We keep pushing our cats of our books,papers and keyboards when they are healthy-but as soon as they get sick albeit 24 hours with a something or other we rejoice when they become a nuisance again?

Mags
19-01-2009, 03:53 PM
How very true that is! :lol:\

Cassie is off colour at the moment but will I move her.......no way! :-D and even my OH, who isn't particularly a cat lover, softens and lets her stay where she is! :lol:

Tina
19-01-2009, 03:58 PM
I hadn't ever really thought about that......but yep, I have to agree! :lol: I wouldn't dare move my cats when they're ill, they can lie wherever they want then.

My OH won't move them whether they're ill or not, they can sprawl all over his book/newspaper and he just lets them, he even sleeps in the spare room if they're asleep on his side of the bed at bedtime.......does that make him NOT human? :lol:

Elaine
19-01-2009, 04:17 PM
So true:lol: :lol: :lol:

dandysmom
19-01-2009, 05:39 PM
Very true, Steph! When they're under the weather you just wish they'd get back to being into everything....... has Cleo been ill?

angieh
19-01-2009, 06:21 PM
I hadn't ever really thought about that......but yep, I have to agree! :lol: I wouldn't dare move my cats when they're ill, they can lie wherever they want then.

My OH won't move them whether they're ill or not, they can sprawl all over his book/newspaper and he just lets them, he even sleeps in the spare room if they're asleep on his side of the bed at bedtime.......does that make him NOT human? :lol:

In my book that makes him a very special human - respectful of other species. He is obviously beloved of cats - your photos of Miw showed that!

yola
19-01-2009, 09:10 PM
Tina, you very lucky to have such a gentle OH. I think it shows a lovely sensitive side to his nature.