PDA

View Full Version : Diar-eze

bobrena
16-01-2009, 08:55 PM
Anybody have a bad experience using this product? I have a cat who has had diarrhea for about 4 months I have tried everything this product is my last resort. HELP!:D

Moli
16-01-2009, 09:47 PM
I have used it on foster kittens, and it really helped them.....Also use a pinch of bran in their food which also helped...

bobrena
16-01-2009, 09:48 PM
Thank you I will try that. I have heard allot of good reviews about it so I am hopefull.

Moli
16-01-2009, 09:49 PM
The kittens just licked it out of the tube...

bobrena
16-01-2009, 09:56 PM
It was a tube? I think the stuff I bought you sprinkle on there food and then there is a dropper or something I am not sure though because I just ordered it today.

dandysmom
16-01-2009, 10:24 PM
Send a PM to Alexgirl. I got some for her when her Teddie was having awful bowel problems.

alexgirl73
16-01-2009, 10:28 PM
bobrena hi :D

as Dandysmom says, I have tried this with my Teddie and I really believe it helped her. We were at the end of our tether with her (and if you check back through the health section her story is there). DM kindly sent me some from America as we cant get it here, and within 2 weeks I noticed a difference. It wasn't perfect by any means, but so much better than she had been, and it finally gave her tummy a chance to settle and we have never looked back since. She is a completely different cat :) Please ask if you have any questions.

bobrena
16-01-2009, 10:31 PM
Ok thanks that is good to hear. Do you have to give it to your cat for ever or did you stop after he/she started to get better?

Moli
16-01-2009, 10:33 PM
Sorry, he one i use is Diarsanyl.....got the name wrong....:oops:But as Eileen said, Alex is the one with the experience with Diaeze...

alexgirl73
16-01-2009, 10:48 PM
Ok thanks that is good to hear. Do you have to give it to your cat for ever or did you stop after he/she started to get better?

I gave it to her for about a month, and then slowly weaned her off it over the next few weeks. I have read a few testimonials by others who also say how well it has worked for them. if you have tried everything else it really is worth a shot:)

bobrena
16-01-2009, 10:51 PM
Thank you so much. I hope it works well for me. Poor Bob has had this for several months now so I will try anything. Except I am running out of money.

bobrena
16-01-2009, 10:54 PM
Thanks for everyones help I am singing off for now but will be back soon.

Elaine
17-01-2009, 12:05 PM
Has your vet taken any stool samples for running tests etc? Poor Bob has had this problem for a while now, has he had any fluid therapy to rehydrate him?
I can understand and sympathise with your frustration, it's not a pleasant thing to be dealing with constantly but I would be pushing your vet to find the cause and resolution to this.
http://www.fabcats.org/owners/digestive/diarrhoea.html

Elaine
17-01-2009, 12:30 PM
Oh just thought I'd also mention the importance of B vitamins. Cats tend to lose alot of B vitamins in times of stress and sickness. B vitamins are water soluble and safe to use as the excess is simply flushed out of the system via urination but do please consult your vet about this first as he may already have been giving Bob a vitamin supplement.