PDA

View Full Version : It's Snowing!!!!!

calismum
14-01-2009, 08:15 PM
Been cold and wet all day. It is now snowing. Big huge white flakes against the black sky - looks eerie.;)

Mags
14-01-2009, 08:18 PM
How lovely.......but I don't expect you think so at the moment...:lol:

Samz5
14-01-2009, 08:28 PM
I love snow! I want some!
Last time it snowed some kids drew us this picture right outside the house :)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v607/123sammy/13-01-09075.jpg

Everyone knows were the ones with all the cats!

calismum
14-01-2009, 08:32 PM
That is really cute.

yola
14-01-2009, 11:15 PM
How's the snow now CM . . . still falling? Sam, that's wonderful!!! I'd be really flattered if some kid here drew that outside my house . . . it's really lovely!!

calismum
14-01-2009, 11:19 PM
How's the snow now CM . . . still falling? Sam, that's wonderful!!! I'd be really flattered if some kid here drew that outside my house . . . it's really lovely!!

Still falling but very light. The ground is pretty wet as we've had quite a bit of rain earlier so hopefully it'll be gone by morning and I'll be able to drive down the hill ok. We live up a steep hill on a single track road so is quite scarey when there is ice or thick snow.

yola
14-01-2009, 11:25 PM
I bet it is!!! I love the snow but only from inside the house :shock: I refuse to drive it it now!

When I was at art school in the West Mids in the 80s there were some seriously hard winters. I remember visiting a then boyfriend in Dudley and literally skidding from side to side of the road bouncing off the kerbs :shock: . How I managed to avoid the parked cars remains a mystery to this day!

calismum
14-01-2009, 11:31 PM
I bet it is!!! I love the snow but only from inside the house :shock: I refuse to drive it it now!

When I was at art school in the West Mids in the 80s there were some seriously hard winters. I remember visiting a then boyfriend in Dudley and literally skidding from side to side of the road bouncing off the kerbs :shock: . How I managed to avoid the parked cars remains a mystery to this day!

:lol: :lol: :lol: bet that gave you a bit of a shock!

dandysmom
14-01-2009, 11:33 PM
Eeek! Not a snow lover, hope it's OK for your morning drive!

calismum
14-01-2009, 11:38 PM
Eeek! Not a snow lover, hope it's OK for your morning drive!

Hope so too. If it is really bad I can work from home. If moderately bad OH will take me down in the Farm Landrover. He is much better in slippy conditions than I am.