PDA

View Full Version : treated myself to a new dress

CathyW
14-01-2009, 05:29 PM
its black midcalf lenght. and all crinkly with lace panels.
cost me a few bob im afraid :oops: but just fell in love with it.
ive had to send my boots back as they where going a green coulor on the back. looked weird. so sent them back.luckily i have another pair of mid calf boots they where 3-50 in a charity shop. never been worn :)
but my dress will be lovely in the summer. cant wait now :-D

angieh
14-01-2009, 05:46 PM
Sounds great boys mum. Shame about your boots.

yola
14-01-2009, 06:57 PM
Crinkly, lacy AND black . . . sounds just like my kind of dress!!! Whispers so OH doesn't hear (where did you get it)??

calismum
14-01-2009, 07:37 PM
sounds just lovely. I like lace and black is my favourite colour!! *steals*

CathyW
14-01-2009, 09:04 PM
theres a cataloge called fashion world. i find them good not like the big ones thats around now. and it was in there. they had it in pink or black. and i dont do pink. never been a pink person.
they have a website as well. :)

alexgirl73
14-01-2009, 09:16 PM
This is the website Yola. Maybe BM can point out which is the correct dress :D

http://www.fashionworld.co.uk/shop/nav/show.action?LpgUid=11117164

CathyW
14-01-2009, 09:36 PM
This is the website Yola. Maybe BM can point out which is the correct dress :D

http://www.fashionworld.co.uk/shop/nav/show.action?LpgUid=11117164type in JQ 204 LP

alexgirl73
14-01-2009, 10:49 PM
oh that is VERY pretty BM!!! I do like that very much :D

CathyW
14-01-2009, 11:09 PM
oh that is VERY pretty BM!!! I do like that very much :Dit feels so nice to wear. got a slip underneath it. so could wear it out now. ok with a warm coat. but it just said *buy me u know u want to* lol

yola
14-01-2009, 11:10 PM
Oh my goodness; that is SO me it's scary. I'm going to get online tomorrow from work and see if I can sort myself out with one . . . just the right blend of goth/hippy/rock chick for me :-D :-D :-D

(I don't do pink either - apart from my magenta coat :roll: )

CathyW
14-01-2009, 11:24 PM
Oh my goodness; that is SO me it's scary. I'm going to get online tomorrow from work and see if I can sort myself out with one . . . just the right blend of goth/hippy/rock chick for me :-D :-D :-D

(I don't do pink either - apart from my magenta coat :roll: )
glad i can be of some help. try n get a discount. i got 20% off. but if u are a new customer u should get some sort of discount.

yola
14-01-2009, 11:35 PM
I'll do my best . . . ;)

CathyW
15-01-2009, 10:07 AM
I'll do my best . . . ;)i was wonering if i recommended you id get a reward ???? alot of companys do that. want me to try.

yola
15-01-2009, 10:18 AM
Why not? What do you need from me? I've just had a quick nosey and they do some very nice clothes . . .

CathyW
15-01-2009, 12:37 PM
Why not? What do you need from me? I've just had a quick nosey and they do some very nice clothes . . .
just pm me me your address and full name, and probally want your date of birth . and ill ring them shortly

CathyW
15-01-2009, 12:44 PM
its me again. ive just emailed the company and ill let u know what they say. if i dont get a reward. u can just request a book on-line.
:-D

CathyW
15-01-2009, 10:27 PM
got an email off them. i wont get a reward. and they said if u want a book. just request 1 on line or ring them. i cant wait for some nicer weather to arrive so i can wear the dress now.

dandysmom
15-01-2009, 11:13 PM
That's a lovely dress!

I'm so unchic the last clothes I ordered on line was the Darwin fish tee shirt! :-D

yola
16-01-2009, 10:30 AM
I have ordered the dress and heaps more - mainly tops. I don't really need the catalogue, am happy to just get stuff online. Having a problem with their system recognising my work address (where I usually arrange for deliveries to take place) so am in email correspondence with them.

Thanks for trying Cathy :D

CathyW
16-01-2009, 01:38 PM
I have ordered the dress and heaps more - mainly tops. I don't really need the catalogue, am happy to just get stuff online. Having a problem with their system recognising my work address (where I usually arrange for deliveries to take place) so am in email correspondence with them.

Thanks for trying Cathy :D

oh great im glad i can help. u will love the dress it just feels so right. then your be like me watching the wether to see when it gets warmer. im going to get a pair of black pumps for summer wear. i have got some flatties type shoe i can wear them with tights. then. ohhh hurry up spring :)

CathyW
16-01-2009, 01:39 PM
That's a lovely dress!

I'm so unchic the last clothes I ordered on line was the Darwin fish tee shirt! :-D

i never used to bother. even now im a jaeans n t-shirt gal. butwhen we do go somewhere nice i like to make the effot. and if we are having company over i like to dress up :)