PDA

View Full Version : Its been a wonderful day

Elaine
10-01-2009, 12:11 AM
Went for my Spa day today with my friends Emma and Pauline.
We arrived at "The House" at 9.30 and were greeted with hot chocolate, we were then shown to the the changing rooms and Spa and given a menue to order our lunch from.
We spent the morning in the sauna, steam rooms and jaquouzzi (spelling:? ), before showering and having lunch with a bottle of bubbly.
After lunch we were taken into individual rooms, I had a full body aroma therapy masage, only to discover I have van drivers shoulders:lol: the tension was incredible, I then had a pedicure, followed by a facial and head massage.
We then had tea and coffee and were then taken to have out hair washed, blow dried and straightened.
What a wonderful and relaxing day. I would highly recomend it to any one, I couldnt afford to do that alot and on this occasion it was an xmas gift. But I would spend the money and go again just to be pampered and to chill out.

Moli
10-01-2009, 12:14 AM
Sounds like heaven.....Wheres the pictures of your hair then..

angieh
10-01-2009, 03:35 PM
Absolute bliss! Glad you enjoyed your very thoughtful present.

PoshPuss
10-01-2009, 03:42 PM
ahhhh blisssss! glad you enjoyed it Elaine. :D

alexgirl73
10-01-2009, 04:17 PM
That sounds wonderful Elaine. I'm not jealous, honest :mrgreen:

Kazz
10-01-2009, 04:23 PM
Sounds like heaven.....Wheres the pictures of your hair then..

Wow most impressive :-D sounds brilliant. Yes lets see the pics of your hair.

Kim
10-01-2009, 07:08 PM
Sounds amazing, I have been to as few 'spa days' and I agree it is a great experience. What a thoughtful present.

Elaine
10-01-2009, 07:37 PM
Sadly I dont have any pics of my hair but its pretty much the same as always:lol:
I do have some hairdresser vouchers to use, xmas pressy from my sister, and am thinking of going a deep but bright purple. Will get some pics of that when and if I go for it;)

Tina
10-01-2009, 07:45 PM
Wow! Sounds absolutely lovely! I have a bday coming up and OH keeps asking what I want.....maybe I'll ask for a spa day LOL!

Glad you had a good time, we all need to pamper ourselves on occasion. Oh, and the purple hair idea sounds fab! Do be sure to show us if you decide to do it! :-D

calismum
10-01-2009, 10:36 PM
That sounds like a great day. Glad you enjoyed it.

Love the sound of the purple hair.