PDA

View Full Version : Fluff's back

alexgirl73
09-01-2009, 09:15 PM
Poor Fluff came back to me tonight. I could honestly have strangled the woman. Her reasons??

1 - She spent all Christmas hiding under the Christmas tree
2 - She kicks all her litter out of the tray
3 - She doesn't DO anything:shock: :mad:
4 - She wasn't very affectionate, except when she was on the computer and then she'd sit on her lap
5 - She'd obviously been hit, as when people went to stroke her she'd cower away

I was literally gobsmacked! What did she expect from the poor thing? Obviously she was going to be scared going into a new home, all the noise and bustle of Christmas. Under the tree would be a perfect hiding place. And her coming and sitting on her lap was a sign of her coming out of herself. If she kicks the litter out, buy a flaming covered tray. She doesn't do anything!! What does she expect, a performing poodle? So I'm actually very glad she has come back to us, rather than being left in the hands of an incompetent! Oh and her final words when she left the house :roll: 'We're going to try again in the spring with a kitten':shock: :shock: My words, ' Good luck with that' and shut the door! 'Cause she certainly wont be getting one of ours.

kado
09-01-2009, 10:02 PM
How awful. She doesnt know what goes into owing a cat. I hope she doesnt find one as i would hate to see what would happen to that one. When he first got guinness he pooh up a skirting board. Chester is still pee-ing in corners and Lucky is copying him. Who cares i dont. They have wrecked 2 settees as well am i bothered not in the least.

jane

Moli
09-01-2009, 10:04 PM
What is wrong with people!!!!!poor girl was not given a chance....

alexgirl73
09-01-2009, 10:10 PM
makes you want to scream doesn't it!

Moli
09-01-2009, 10:11 PM
You should have told them to buy a wind up cat!!!!

alexgirl73
09-01-2009, 10:17 PM
How I held a civil tongue I do not know. She's telling me all this stuff and I kept a fixed smile on my face. heaven help any kitten.

Moli
09-01-2009, 10:18 PM
She is better off back with you Alex....

angieh
09-01-2009, 11:15 PM
Well done for being civil, Alex. Looking on the bright side, the woman brought Fluff back to you - she didn't just kick her outside.

Perhaps you'll have better luck rehoming her next time. Please give her a gentle smooth from me.

yola
10-01-2009, 12:19 AM
Shocking. However, this seems to be the trend . . . the pet has to fit in immediately (like this season's decor) or else . . .

It makes me very, very angry . . . glad to read you're more tactful than I would have been :evil:

dandysmom
10-01-2009, 12:49 AM
That almost makes me want to cry. Poor Fluff. And that awful experience is probably going to make her more wary in her new home......:(

Tink
10-01-2009, 02:52 AM
Poor Fluff..I'm glad she is back with you, however.
People are insane.

Elaine
10-01-2009, 10:22 AM
Poor Fluff, she didnt stand a chance in that house with all those kinds of demands on her. Hope she finds a more understanding and loving home very soon.
Not sure that I'd have been able to keep my cool on that one.:twisted:
Sadly the woman will find herself a kitten one way or another:roll:

PoshPuss
10-01-2009, 03:41 PM
I'm just glad Fluff is out of that horrible home :(
What a nasty old bag! what did she want from a scared puss in the middle of the silly season... makes me mad!

MrsH
10-01-2009, 03:52 PM
Honestly,some people make me so mad, had she no commonsense? cats are living creatures not puppets!! (I heard about a spaniel pup that was returned to its breeder after only 2 weeks because the owner didn't like it sleeping at her feet!!!)

alexgirl73
10-01-2009, 04:16 PM
That's ridiculous!!! Some people really astound me. She seems to have settled back in ok, but obviously not very happy at being stuck back in a pen again. here's hoping it's 3rd time lucky for this poor girl. She was brought into us by her original owner, then this woman, so hopefully the next one will be her forever home.

Phoenix
10-01-2009, 06:40 PM
Sorry to hear she's come back, but glad she's out of that stupid womans home :evil: :mad:

Kim
10-01-2009, 07:03 PM
Stupid woman - I'm afraid I wouldn't have been very tactful either. :evil: :twisted:

calismum
10-01-2009, 09:36 PM
This just makes me so angry. I cannot understand why people are so stupid - what on earch did she think she a cat does??

Kazz
18-01-2009, 09:49 PM
How's fluff getting on Alex?

Moli
18-01-2009, 10:05 PM
Any sign of a home for her...?

alexgirl73
18-01-2009, 10:16 PM
Afraid not. We've had plenty of phone calls for cats to come in, but rehoming requests are very thin on the ground just now. It's such a shame as she is really depressed looking poor baby. She does not want to be in that pen!!

random
18-01-2009, 10:55 PM
Oh poor thing, only just seen this, what a stupid ignorant woman!

laragreg
19-01-2009, 11:57 AM
How sad, poor fluff, I hope she find a nice home soon.