PDA

View Full Version : CP branches

smudgley
04-01-2009, 08:58 PM
Moli / Alex -

I just wondered how busy your CP branches are?
We just have 13 cats in branch now & only one litter of kittens waiting to come in (I'm bringing them in this week) all the others waiting are adults & no urgent cases really, so not busy here at all, oh & we have a massive waiting list of people waiting to adopt kittens.

Moli
04-01-2009, 09:00 PM
We have2 adults who have been in the CP for ages waiting for a home, and of course the mum & kits that have just come in and thats it for now...

Elaine
04-01-2009, 09:01 PM
Every one wants a kitten, I really feel for the poor adult cats that get left behind.:(

Kazz
04-01-2009, 09:02 PM
Moli / Alex -

I just wondered how busy your CP branches are?
We just have 13 cats in branch now & only one litter of kittens waiting to come in (I'm bringing them in this week) all the others waiting are adults & no urgent cases really, so not busy here at all, oh & we have a massive waiting list of people waiting to adopt kittens.

Thats good news isn't it. Hopefuly less next year when we untake mission "Neuturing 2009"

Moli
04-01-2009, 09:06 PM
One of the long term adults is a gorgeous Tabby, she is 5 and has had 7 litters....

alexgirl73
04-01-2009, 09:28 PM
We're the same Smudgley. No kittens waiting to come in, and all adults in branch, approx 10. Starting to bring in a couple that have been on the waiting list, but so far quiet. Let's hope it remains so!

Moli
04-01-2009, 09:32 PM
Just wish the adults could get homed, everybody wants cute little kittens...:(

smudgley
04-01-2009, 09:43 PM
Just wish the adults could get homed, everybody wants cute little kittens...:(

We had a kitten born with us in April that has just been reserved today :shock: He's nearly 9 months old now, all his siblings went as young kittens & noone came forward for him.

We've had some cats in branch for a few months as the rehoming went dead Oct / Nov / Dec. It seems to be picking up a little after the New Year & we haven't opened the phone lines yet, so these few are just word of mouth.

Moli
04-01-2009, 10:02 PM
This pair have been on foster for 9 months, wonder why others go so quickly, then some no one seems interested in....

janey83
05-01-2009, 01:15 PM
Aww, its a shame. I went and visited my local CP on sat, Id say there was about 10-15 adult cats in and there is 6 kitten pens and they were all full, so cute! I wanted to take ever cat home lol.