PDA

View Full Version : One of my cats can talk!

random
04-01-2009, 08:17 PM
Ok was in bed last night and all the cats were in my room because pup is downstairs in living room in her crate and they keep her up with their midnight antics! Anyway...

I was woken up to one of the cats chatting away and there is a video on youtube of the EXACT noise he/she was making. The 'hello' cat - you may have seen it? I'll put it up.

Now i'm thinking of either Kiara the meezer as she does make a lot of weird noises but also I have heard Colin make some odd 'mowow' noises which could have easily turned into this. All of my cats are very vocal when I come to think of it so it could have been any one of them but I have never heard them do anything like this before!

By the time I got up and put on the light to see who it was they stopped and wouldn't do it again, but it was so odd. I hope I can get them on video eventually!

Here's the youtube kitty and the exact same chatter!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eV71mpbvl-g&feature=PlayList&p=0BE6C7E2D0D04004&playnext=1&index=16

random
04-01-2009, 08:19 PM
Wonder what else they get up to in the middle of the night that I have never found out yet! :shock:

Elaine
04-01-2009, 09:10 PM
We have heard Eva making similar noises. The funny thing is, when I played the link you put up, both cats imediately came into the computer room, ears pricked and eyes alert. Then they rubbed noses and went off again.:lol:

Moli
04-01-2009, 09:13 PM
Mine all reacted too, even the daft dogs were checking each cat to see who was making the noise.....

Just shows you Random, none of us know what they are up to all the time...

janey83
04-01-2009, 10:11 PM
My cat only use to make that noise if he was gonna throw up!

CathyW
05-01-2009, 07:40 PM
i havnt clicked on the link yet. but ronnie talks. he says no. owl. whale
normally when i ask him what he wants for dinner.

niki71uk
05-01-2009, 08:44 PM
i played the vid at full volume on my comp and NONE of the animals/2 cats n a dog,reacted at all :roll:

Moli
05-01-2009, 10:15 PM
Hate to say it but, a couple of mine make that noise when they are going to be sick....!