PDA

View Full Version : Blimey its difficult...

Moli
02-01-2009, 11:21 PM
Trying to type on here tonight, I have 3 cats on my legs, Merlin, Oliver and Casper, so am sitting sideways on, if I move a leg get a claw dug in so whichever one does not fall off!~!!:roll: :lol:

pinklizzy
02-01-2009, 11:26 PM
Sounds like fun Moli, now if you could just get a picture.....:lol: I'm lucky that Imogen likes to lie on the arm of the sofa, next to where I'm sitting rather than on my lap.

Moli
02-01-2009, 11:28 PM
Sounds like fun Moli, now if you could just get a picture.....:lol: I'm lucky that Imogen likes to lie on the arm of the sofa, next to where I'm sitting rather than on my lap.

I have one sitting beside me too:roll: its cold here tonight, so they al want cuddled...:lol:
I would have to move to get the camera, then would get a lot of claws dug in, thing is my leg has gone to sleep!!!

Mags
02-01-2009, 11:42 PM
Cassie will never lie across my lap, she always lies upwards with her head almost under my chin and when I just shift my position, her claws go into a very tender part.....ouch!!! :lol:

Moli
02-01-2009, 11:44 PM
They like my Telly Tubby suit its fleecy and very warm to lie on....

dandysmom
02-01-2009, 11:48 PM
Good thing it's not Chancer, he'd take up the whole lap!

pinklizzy
02-01-2009, 11:50 PM
They like my Telly Tubby suit its fleecy and very warm to lie on....

Well we must have pics now, what's a Telly Tubby suit!:shock:

kado
02-01-2009, 11:52 PM
I usualy have 2 infront of the screen, one on the printer one on my knee and the other on the desk.

jane

Moli
02-01-2009, 11:53 PM
Well we must have pics now, what's a Telly Tubby suit!:shock:

Sorry no can do, no one see's me in my Telly Tubby suit:roll: :lol:
Its an all in one suit with feet in it, made from fleece material, mine is blue with clouds on it, bought it in America...same as babies wear::lol:

pinklizzy
02-01-2009, 11:55 PM
Wow! I want one of those! I had one when I was about 7,I was so upset when my mum had to cut the feet off because I was too tall for it. :(

dandysmom
02-01-2009, 11:56 PM
Oh, sounds like what was called a Dr Denton suit for babies when I was growing up. Does it have a flap in the back for er, um, necessary things? :-D

Moli
02-01-2009, 11:57 PM
Oh, sounds like what was called a Dr Denton suit for babies when I was growing up. Does it have a flap in the back for er, um, necessary things? :-D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
No Eileen, this is an adult one...:lol:

dandysmom
02-01-2009, 11:58 PM
Thanks, Moli, I was getting weird mental pictures......

Moli
03-01-2009, 12:00 AM
Wow! I want one of those! I had one when I was about 7,I was so upset when my mum had to cut the feet off because I was too tall for it. :(

If I ever go back to America, I will get you one Liz;)

Moli
03-01-2009, 12:01 AM
Thanks, Moli, I was getting weird mental pictures......

Although it would be handy...;) :lol:

Moli
03-01-2009, 12:26 AM
I now have Chancer thundering around the kitchen chasing Oliver.....!!!

Tina
03-01-2009, 12:47 AM
Sounds like your cats know where the comfiest spot in the house is! And the suit sounds wonderful! I had a bright pink one that my dad got me for Christmas when I was 20. I remember feeling the package and KNOWING it was some kind of clothing, and I told everyone that WHATEVER it was, I would wear it out on New Year's Eve! I'd love to get another one......maybe should ask my dad to send me one from Canada for my birthday!

And YES, I DID wear the pink fuzzy footie pyjamas out on New Year's Eve that year LOL to the nightclub!!!!!

Moli
03-01-2009, 12:49 AM
And YES, I DID wear the pink fuzzy footie pyjamas out on New Year's Eve that year LOL to the nightclub!!!!!

You are braver than me Tina.....I will not even go into the garden with this on!:roll: :lol:

Tina
03-01-2009, 12:51 AM

You are braver than me Tina.....I will not even go into the garden with this on!:roll: :lol:

Well, I WAS only 20 at that time......so I was braver! Wouldn't wear them anywhere like that now that I'm older of course......though I would possibly go out to the end of the drive and get the post in them LOL I go out in my flannel pj's for the post every morning! :lol:

Moli
03-01-2009, 12:54 AM
Well, I WAS only 20 at that time......so I was braver! Wouldn't wear them anywhere like that now that I'm older of course......though I would possibly go out to the end of the drive and get the post in them LOL I go out in my flannel pj's for the post every morning! :lol:

I will go out to the end of the drive in my dressing gown, but not this suit, I look like a giant Tellytubby!!!:roll: :lol: :lol:

Tina
03-01-2009, 12:58 AM
LOL But tellytubbies are CUTE! :-D