PDA

View Full Version : gah!

Tink
01-01-2009, 02:57 AM
so utterly frustrated with sewing machines..tried both that i got and one is a complex serger type and the other is an ancient model sewing machine that no one has a manual for free to download...and i nearly broke it trying to get it together..i can't tell if it's broken or not actually. will have to have OH look at it to see what i've done...i'm so horrible at this!
think i'm going back to hand stitching!:oops:
grrrr...:evil:
okay, had to get that out.:-D
LOL.
i am not made for such technology apparently:roll:

dandysmom
01-01-2009, 03:39 AM
As I'm a technologically inept person myself, you have my complete sympathy! Hope OH can come to the rescue...:-D if you were closer and if he could hook up a converter box to an analog TV I'd ask if I could borrow him.... :roll:!!

Tink
01-01-2009, 04:15 AM
thank you! it's nice to know there is someone in the same boat when it comes to technology;) i am lost on many other things besides this, that's for sure! (so much for my whole independent woman reputation, LOL:roll: )
if you lived closer, i'd send OH over in a heartbeat..then i'd come over too... but just to chat and visit, leave it to him to do all the work!:lol:

dandysmom
01-01-2009, 05:02 PM
Shame it can't happen; that would be great fun to meet you! And you could see the Princess in all her 14 pound glory... :D