PDA

View Full Version : The baby bunnies

kado
29-12-2008, 03:17 PM
I'm sorry i havent replyed to any of your comments. I was realy mad at myself for letting it happen as well. the christmas period isnt a good time for me and i admit i was up too getting negative comments. Any way back too the bunnys. Angel had 6 sadly one died on the 20th but all the other are fine. She is a realy good mum because of the one dying we check them at least once a day and she is totaly fine about that she is feeding them as they have full tummys. We also cleaned her hutch out yesterday and checked them all out and all there eyes are open as well. I have a home for two of them and i probaly will keep at least one of the others if not all of them. I am getting a 6ft hutch double hutch after happy hutch gets back too normal. Biscuit is a very big rabbit and realy does need more room and a six foot hutch is the biggest that will fit on the patio.

jane x

calismum
29-12-2008, 06:41 PM
glad they are all well. New hutch sounds huge. Sure they'll love the new space.

Natalie
29-12-2008, 09:54 PM
Lovely to hear from you and your bunny update.

Sorry to hear you lost one of them but great news that the others and thriving and happy hutch will be a bigger one :-)

angieh
29-12-2008, 09:59 PM
Could we have a photo of the babies Jane? Sorry about the one that didn't make it, but glad the others are doing well and that Angel is being a good mother rabbit.

kado
30-12-2008, 12:33 AM
I have a photo of them all in the nest and will post it in the morning. There is 1 black, 1 black with a little white star on nose, 1 black with a white stripe(samamtha), 1 tortershell with a white stripe(stew) and one completley tortershell (dumpling). OH friend who is having 2 is getting them for his step-grandaughter who's mother doesnt know about it yet which i am not too happy about but that is another story. They will be ready to go too new homes on the 12th of Feb or if no homes that i agree on they will stay here.

jane