PDA

View Full Version : The sales

CathyW
26-12-2008, 09:14 PM
not all the shops where open. but i did manage to get myself a lovely bargain.
just b4 christmas i saw a lovely skirt but just dadnt have the money on me.
and what did i see reduced to a fiver MY SKIRT :-D and im wearing it now.
its beige moleskin effect. calf length and sooooo comfy :)
i also got myself a nice handbag, and apair of thick woolie tights.
so im very happy :-D

Kazz
26-12-2008, 09:17 PM
I'm going out tomorrow...................

Moli
26-12-2008, 10:33 PM
I got a micro Dab radio/CD player which also has a docking station for my Ipod, brilliant, all in one place now, and I got 35 pounds off it!

CathyW
26-12-2008, 10:51 PM
i love a bargain. i also got a pair of jeans for 14-00 from dorothy perkins tall range, i have probs getting jeans as my legs are long. and these ones i can wear with my cowboy boots :)

Moli
26-12-2008, 10:54 PM
i love a bargain. i also got a pair of jeans for 14-00 from dorothy perkins tall range, i have probs getting jeans as my legs are long. and these ones i can wear with my cowboy boots :)

Must have a look for them BM, I wear a 33 leg and they are not easy to find, are they boot cut or straight??

CathyW
30-12-2008, 09:07 PM
Must have a look for them BM, I wear a 33 leg and they are not easy to find, are they boot cut or straight??
sorry just come back to this thread.
dorothy perkins do a *tall* range. and the jeans i picked up are flared. look good over boots.
i also got a nice t-shirt today from peacocks. ok its for maternity wear. but its a nice fit :oops: will look nice with a skirt i got boxing day. i love the sales always end up getting loads of stuff for the summer :)

Moli
30-12-2008, 10:42 PM
I am a Peacocks fan as well!

CathyW
01-01-2009, 10:58 PM
i picked up a nice duvet today, but u noticed they are selling the bottom sheets separately now