PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Joy, with slightly furry, cat-spitty shortbread!

Tina
21-12-2008, 06:20 PM
Was doing my christmas baking today and had left my butter for shortbread on the countertop to soften.

Wouldn't you know, I left the room for 5 minutes and came back to find Miw with her entire head stuck in the bowl of butter! She thought she'd found an extra-special treat.....a whole bowl of butter just for her! :shock:

Needless to say, this year's shortbread will be "cat spit flavoured" and a touch furry.......I got most of the cat hairs out, but likely not all! LOL! Oh well, as long as no one tells, no one will ever know! Though, I won't be eating any of it! :lol:

calismum
21-12-2008, 06:23 PM
Don't you just love them- :lol: :lol: :lol:

angieh
21-12-2008, 07:00 PM
If I ever come to yours, Tina - please don't be offended if I don't eat the shortbread!!! :-D :-D :-D

Tina
21-12-2008, 07:06 PM
If I ever come to yours, Tina - please don't be offended if I don't eat the shortbread!!! :-D :-D :-D

LOL If I eat it, you'll know it's ok......would just have to avoid anything that I won't eat! :lol:

Tina
21-12-2008, 07:07 PM
Don't you just love them- :lol: :lol: :lol:

How could we possibly not love them and their antics LOL! I must say Miw is a VERY content cat at the moment! :lol:

mattde
21-12-2008, 07:32 PM
Was doing my christmas baking today and had left my butter for shortbread on the countertop to soften.

Wouldn't you know, I left the room for 5 minutes and came back to find Miw with her entire head stuck in the bowl of butter! She thought she'd found an extra-special treat.....a whole bowl of butter just for her! :shock:

Needless to say, this year's shortbread will be "cat spit flavoured" and a touch furry.......I got most of the cat hairs out, but likely not all! LOL! Oh well, as long as no one tells, no one will ever know! Though, I won't be eating any of it! :lol:

:lol: :lol:

dandysmom
21-12-2008, 09:35 PM
Happy Miw! I can empathize with that, my Patches was a well mannered cat who never tried to steal food from the table (unlike two boy cats I could mention!), but she could not resist butter! More than once I'd come back to the kitchen and see her happily licking the stick of butter..... gotta love 'em, don't we?