PDA

View Full Version : No record

Elaine
19-12-2008, 05:07 PM
Popped into my vets yesterday with a gift and a card for them. I also wanted to enquire about Bernies booster which is due now. I remember taking him this time last year to the old vet but when the receptionist looked on the screen, she said that I had missed a year:shock: . I know i havent because i remember taking him in for it but for some reason it's not on file.
I was planning on not having them done again after next year as they will both be 5 years old and i feel that they should have enough immunity by then and as they are not really out door cats and since they never visit a cattery, what would be the point???
Does any one know if this will affect their insurance at all?

calismum
19-12-2008, 06:58 PM
Don't know - perhaps you would need to look at small print. Maybe it would only not cover them for illnesses that are prevented by routine jabs?

Does your vet know? There must be other owners that do this.

Elaine
19-12-2008, 07:03 PM
I was going to talk it over with him tomorrow when I take Bernie in.

calismum
19-12-2008, 07:06 PM
Be interested in what the response is. I just don't like asking ins co's these type of questions until I feel I have a basic idea of what the arguments may be.

Elaine
19-12-2008, 07:13 PM
Be interested in what the response is. I just don't like asking ins co's these type of questions until I feel I have a basic idea of what the arguments may be.

Will let you know how it all goes;)

Elaine
20-12-2008, 11:38 AM
Bernies records have been found and his jabs were up to date. Didnt talk to Andrew coz Cactus took Bernie to the vets as i am dying with the lurgy.
Cactus is G's new name:lol:

angieh
20-12-2008, 12:02 PM
Coz he's acting prickly?

Elaine
20-12-2008, 06:02 PM
Coz he's acting prickly?

Close:lol:

calismum
21-12-2008, 12:02 AM
Oh well, another time maybe. Sorry you're poorly - hope you feel better soon.