PDA

View Full Version : Secret Santa

Elaine
19-12-2008, 04:59 PM
Eva and Bernie would both like to say a big thankyou for their secret santa gifts.:D

smudgley
19-12-2008, 09:37 PM
Emily & Smudge would like to say thanks for theirs too (we've not opened them yet - they're under the tree)

Bluebell & Lilly are waiting patiently for theirs to arrive. :)

pinklizzy
19-12-2008, 09:47 PM
Imogen's present is under the tree-thank you very much to her secret santa!

Tina
19-12-2008, 11:28 PM
Miw would like to say a big thank you to her Secret Santa as well! Mousie is also waiting patiently.....or kinda patiently LOL she keeps trying to steal Miw's wrapped gift from under the tree, but Miw's keeping her eye on it! :-D So thanks in advance to Mousie's Secret Santa as well, and also thanks to Tilly for organising it and to all for participating!

CathyW
19-12-2008, 11:29 PM
reggies is all wrapped up and under the tree. and ronnie says thanx elaine ROFL your not supposed to say btw ;)

Elaine
19-12-2008, 11:56 PM
reggies is all wrapped up and under the tree. and ronnie says thanx elaine ROFL your not supposed to say btw ;)

I know:oops: I am so sorry Ronnie, it wasnt until after I posted that I realised that a) I hadnt wrapped my secret santas and b) that I'd put a blooming card in with my name on.:oops: :oops: :oops:
My head has been up my own **** lately, please forgive me;)

CathyW
20-12-2008, 04:43 PM
I know:oops: I am so sorry Ronnie, it wasnt until after I posted that I realised that a) I hadnt wrapped my secret santas and b) that I'd put a blooming card in with my name on.:oops: :oops: :oops:
My head has been up my own **** lately, please forgive me;)im pretty sure ronnies forgiven u LOL

Natalie
22-12-2008, 07:22 AM
Belle would like to thank her secret Santa. Merlin is impatiently waiting but Belle is not prepared to share. She is all for cats rights!!!

tilly
22-12-2008, 12:38 PM
buster tilly and ziggy say thanks for there pressies they can't wait to open them.

Sally

smudgley
22-12-2008, 01:42 PM
Bluebell checking in to say thanks for the present. :cool:

Tiger-Lilly-Pumpnin is sitting under the tree waiting still.

Natalie
22-12-2008, 02:10 PM
Merlin checking in to say thanks for the present :-)

angieh
22-12-2008, 03:02 PM
Southern Merlin says Thank You Very Much to his Secret Santa. His pressie arrived this morning and is under the tree awaiting his attentions on the Big Day - he is snoozing atm!

Tina
23-12-2008, 11:57 AM
Mousie would like to say thank you to her Secret Santa, her gift arrived this morning! Now both girls are under the tree "guarding" their pretty wrapped gifts from each other LOL! They're very excited and looking forward to Christmas morning when they can open them.

Thank you to the girls' secret Santa's and to all! Have a great Christmas!

Tina, Miw & Mousie

mj69
23-12-2008, 12:46 PM
Jack say's a big thanks you for the pressie it came last week and is under the tree...

yola
23-12-2008, 07:06 PM
Myshka's Secret Santa arrived . . . bit of a giveaway in terms of the sender; the D.C. postmark LOL!!!

Thank you Eileen very much :D Mysh is currently murdering his catnip mouse with great relish :D

smudgley
23-12-2008, 07:24 PM
Myshka's Secret Santa arrived . . . bit of a giveaway in terms of the sender; the D.C. postmark LOL!!!

Thank you Eileen very much :D Mysh is currently murdering his catnip mouse with great relish :D

:shock: You let him open it? :shock:

:lol:

Lilly is still waiting by the tree. :(

dandysmom
23-12-2008, 09:29 PM
[quote=yola;527889]Myshka's Secret Santa arrived . . . bit of a giveaway in terms of the sender; the D.C. postmark LOL!!!

Thank you Eileen very much :D Mysh is currently murdering his catnip mouse with great relish :D[

No way I could disguise that, Yola! :-D Next year, if we get a bit more notice so there's time, I'll mail it to one of my buddies there and have it sent on to the recipient! Glad it got there before Christmas, was a tad worried it might not make it. And you let him open it before Christmas??? :shock: I'll make Leia wait when hers comes!!

CathyW
23-12-2008, 09:44 PM
i bought the boys a lazer pen today. so going to have fun with that. i had one yrs ago when i had monty, he was obsessed with it. and in the end anything with a red dot was watched intently. including the standby button on the video player LOL
if the boys are not interested ill give it to my daghter for her cat riley, hes a total crazy cat.

yola
24-12-2008, 12:08 AM
[quote=yola;527889]Myshka's Secret Santa arrived . . . bit of a giveaway in terms of the sender; the D.C. postmark LOL!!!

Thank you Eileen very much :D Mysh is currently murdering his catnip mouse with great relish :D[

No way I could disguise that, Yola! :-D Next year, if we get a bit more notice so there's time, I'll mail it to one of my buddies there and have it sent on to the recipient! Glad it got there before Christmas, was a tad worried it might not make it. And you let him open it before Christmas??? :shock: I'll make Leia wait when hers comes!!

Oh dear . . . in that case, I do hope it gets to dear Leia before Christmas . . . :shock: :oops: :shock:

Smudgely - yes, once Mysh had a sniff that there was something for him there was no stopping him . . . :D

smudgley
24-12-2008, 11:54 PM
Lilly's secret santa didn't arrive. :(

Maybe it will be here after the Christmas rush.:cool:

I think there's something catnippy going on in the other 3's parcels from secret santa as they are all sniffing around them, oh & Lilly has today opened one of the presents from under the tree :shock: Funny thing is it wasn't a cat prezzie - it was Ashleighs off her mate & Lilly suddendly had a mad fit raced around the house charged at the tree & ripped all the paper off it! :roll:

CathyW
25-12-2008, 12:06 AM
the boyz are asleep they hear if that if they go to sleep like good boyz then santa will come.
now in reality they will be leaping around the bedroom like a pair of looneys keeping us awake. last night ronnie was jumping on charlies legs. and reggie was battering on the front room door.
lets hope they are better behaved tonight lol

PoshPuss
25-12-2008, 10:30 AM
Posh loved her secret Santa pressie chosen with much thought and love. The shiny package was also a lovely attractive gift for a 'style princess' :-D

Elaine
25-12-2008, 01:57 PM
Eva and Brenie love their secret santa gifts:D A few of the mice have now disapeared under the sofa:lol:

CathyW
25-12-2008, 02:45 PM
ive got no idea on who sent reggie his fish but its been well licked/bitten/kicked/ and laid on. even the dog had a look :) so a big hit with all the boys :)

angieh
25-12-2008, 08:49 PM
Merlin had a Kong groomer from his Secret Santa. There is something about it that he loves and keeps wanting to lick it. I also tried rubbing him gently with it on the smooth side and he seems to like that to, so Thank You Secret Santa - an unusual present which Merlin appreciates.

(He also loved his little tins of Applaws that his mummy bought him and is nearly through his third tin as he had one yesterday!)

dandysmom
25-12-2008, 08:54 PM
I was wondering how he liked the Applaws, Angie, glad it was a treat for him!

tilly
27-12-2008, 02:34 PM
Buster Tilly and ziggy would like to say thanks for their presents.
Ziggy loved her mice and treats. Buster and tilly loved their grooming kong and vibrating turkey.

thanks again and merry christmas

sally

dandysmom
27-12-2008, 05:23 PM
Princess Leia has asked her staff (me) to express her thanks and gratitude to her Secret Santa!

Mags
05-01-2009, 01:18 PM
Cassie is very excited this morning, Mr Postman rang the doorbell and apologised for the delay in delivering her present from her Secret Santa. She sat with me as we unwrapped a gorgeous Teaser wand and some lovely treat sticks:D

Thank you Secret Santa we are going to have a lot of fun with the present and it will be useful for working off some of her Christmas turkey!:lol: