PDA

View Full Version : ronnie got in a fight the other night

CathyW
19-12-2008, 12:07 PM
he wasnt hurt as i broke it up, there was me in nighty dressing gown fluffy slippers :oops:
got him in and realized he was filthy. i wiped all the black mud off him. trust them to fight in the muckiest part of the garden. and its taken me 2 dys to get the dried mud off him. ive just collared sir and gave him a brush down (witha dag brush no less) and he loved it. (strange kitty) but got it all off now. but hes moulting like mad. i feel another session with the brush soon.

dinahsmum
19-12-2008, 02:14 PM
Poor boy.
Our neighbour Wallace - a pale ginger tabby - is sporting a large shaved bald patch on his back, with a giant open (but healthy) wound on it, exposed to the air to dry up and heal. I hope it wasn't Bentley! I've never seen him fight - I expect it was the b/w cat (Socks we call him) who is a bit of a bruiser.

Best wishes to our Ronnie

CathyW
19-12-2008, 03:01 PM
luckily theres no damage other than the dried mud.and his dignity

Elaine
19-12-2008, 05:27 PM
Poor Ronnie, there is always something going on with your two boys:lol: :lol: :lol: Never a dull moment;)

CathyW
19-12-2008, 08:23 PM
Poor Ronnie, there is always something going on with your two boys:lol: :lol: :lol: Never a dull moment;)they like to keep me on my toes alright :lol:
today i gave them sasages for brekky for a treat. now those 2 have been stomping around because they havnt had a tin of food. honestly :roll:

dandysmom
19-12-2008, 10:01 PM
Poor Ronnie, he does get into some situations, doesn't he?

CathyW
19-12-2008, 11:28 PM
Poor Ronnie, he does get into some situations, doesn't he?oh yes he does that alright.
btw they have had some food and are now happily asleep.

dandysmom
19-12-2008, 11:32 PM
Some food and a fuss are very good for soothing wounded dignity!

CathyW
20-12-2008, 04:48 PM
Some food and a fuss are very good for soothing wounded dignity!
i think hes embarrassed as i went out there n broke up the fight. his street creds gone down now. all the other cats think hes a mummys boy:-D

dandysmom
20-12-2008, 04:59 PM
LOL, I almost said that about his street cred!!