PDA

View Full Version : reggies all excited

CathyW
17-12-2008, 10:08 PM
he had a little prezzy come through the post today. and hes been a good boy its under the tree awaiting the big day. he gave it a good sniff then head butted my leg.
but hes been showing alot of interest in a box of gravy bones ive wrapped for the neighbours dog!!!!
ronnies stopped bothering now hes given the tree a good looking over, decided its ok and we can keep it.
ben the dog i cannt leave him alone with it as he will use it as an indoor loo.:lol:

Moli
17-12-2008, 10:14 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: Sorry BM, I can just see Ben cocking his leg against the tree...:lol:

CathyW
17-12-2008, 11:21 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: Sorry BM, I can just see Ben cocking his leg against the tree...:lol:
he was caught in mid cock at my daughters place.

dandysmom
18-12-2008, 12:42 AM
Aww, sounds as if Secret Santa has left something for Reggie! What a fun idea that was!

CathyW
18-12-2008, 06:26 PM
ronnies happy now he got a prezzy. only thing is elaine your shouldnt of signed the card LOL not quite the idea of SECRET santa rofl

Tina
18-12-2008, 10:42 PM
OOOooooo how exciting this Secret Santa thing is!

Miw received a prezzie in the post today too! She spent all day lying next to it on the dining room table......batting at Mousie every time she got too close LOL! Then when I moved the prezzie to put under the tree, Miw leapt over furniture and Mousie to follow me and keep it in sight! I think she must have read her name on the package and knows its hers! :-) It makes a lovely jingling sound every time it moves so Miw keeps giving it a bat now and then LOL she still won't let Mousie anywhere near it though! Mousie will just have to wait for her own! :-D

dandysmom
18-12-2008, 11:27 PM
ronnies happy now he got a prezzy. only thing is elaine your shouldnt of signed the card LOL not quite the idea of SECRET santa rofl

I thought it was only Secret until it came?! My name/address is on the package, so my giftee (or giftee's mum) will know....... :oops:

Tina
18-12-2008, 11:33 PM
[/B]

I thought it was only Secret until it came?! My name/address is on the package, so my giftee (or giftee's mum) will know....... :oops:

LOL! People always find out in the end who their secret Santa's are! As long as no one tells the cats, I'm sure it'll be okay! :lol: Though I have to admit to being stumped on Miw's Secret Santa so far LOL the card is signed S.S. for secret santa.....very clever!

angieh
18-12-2008, 11:33 PM
[/B]

But, perhaps the lucky cat will not have to be told?

dandysmom
18-12-2008, 11:38 PM
Got it! Promise not to tell Leia, as she cannot read....I think .....