PDA

View Full Version : Simon

kado
13-12-2008, 01:03 AM
Its 2 years today that Simon's Bladder problem started off. Iv'e said in the past you all gave me the courage not to give up on him without it i dont know what i would have done. Simon is still a mummy's boy and i think always will be. Anyway Simon wants too give you all a big hug for helping his mummy when he was poorly.:D

dandysmom
13-12-2008, 03:06 AM
Glad he's doing OK now; hugs and a Merry Christmas to you all!

dinahsmum
13-12-2008, 11:52 AM
I remember your first post.
Having had a cat with urine retention, a long time ago, I knew it was a potential problem and spent ages composing a reply which tried to balance URGENT! and Don't Panic! URGENT/Don't panic - but it's URGENT :shock:
Poor Simon.
But it's all worked out, and I'm very glad for you all.

Mags
13-12-2008, 01:00 PM
I remember that time too Jane, you were so worried about Simon.... as many of us here were too.

It's great to know that he's doing well now...:D

angieh
13-12-2008, 01:21 PM
I wasn't here then Jane, but Merlin had the same problem years ago, before Catsey - and he's still going strong, even if a little wobbly now.

Merry Christmas to you and Simon - it's quite nice to have a "Mummy's boy" isn't it?

Natalie
13-12-2008, 02:29 PM
I wasn't around then either but what wonderful news to read Simon has battled on and come through his illness. Great job you have done too :-)

kado
13-12-2008, 04:50 PM
Thankyou all.

jane