PDA

View Full Version : I'm going to foster

kado
07-12-2008, 03:27 PM
We have been talking for ages about fostering my OH agrees as well. So i have put my name down for it with my local cat protection. The lady sounded realy nice and said they had been up my area recentley trapping feral cats. She also said i would be probaly better off with kitten's. My eldest daughter is so excited she wants to be a vets nurse she loves all animals. I cant wait i invited them to visit me so they can see where i will be able to keep them and explained everthing that goes on. I had too tell someone.

jane

angieh
07-12-2008, 03:30 PM
How exciting Jane - you're a natural foster mum for those poor little kitties. I'm sure you'll let us know when you get your first fosters.

kado
07-12-2008, 03:39 PM
Thanks angieh. I even told them about Catsey as well.

Natalie
07-12-2008, 05:51 PM
Wow Jane that really is exciting. Such a rewarding and selfless thing to do.

Look forward to hearing your updates.

dandysmom
07-12-2008, 05:51 PM
Oh that's wonderful, Jane! Lucky you, and lucky kittens! How will you be able to bear parting with them?

Elaine
07-12-2008, 05:56 PM
Wishing you all the very best with the fostering xxx

Mags
07-12-2008, 06:10 PM
Great news Jane, looking forward to hearing more about it....:D

Kazz
07-12-2008, 06:23 PM
Good Lord we could have our own members group in CP soon, its lovely fostering kittens....I enjoyed it.

kado
07-12-2008, 06:35 PM
I realy cant wait and i will be able to give them back. Your right Kazz could it be called the Catsey branch.

kado
08-12-2008, 05:24 PM
Just spoken too another local rescue center and they are looking for fosterers for 4 cats all in different places. They are going to phone them to see if they get on with other cats so i could have a fosterer vey shortly. I'm not quiet sure how old they are i can keep mine away till there used to each other. They provide everthing as well. The lady was telling me about this woman who wanted a kitten she checked out ok but when she came too visit them they where all black and white. They did have a grey one which was resevered when she was told that she changed her mind and left. How awful what a horrible lady.

Moli
08-12-2008, 05:34 PM
Well done Kado...Great fun fostering...Looks like the CP is taking over Catsey!!;)