PDA

View Full Version : Anakin has come of age

random
27-11-2008, 11:50 PM
Well the poor we man is having his furry plums removed and since I have moved house in April I have registered with a new vet which is near enough on my doorstep really so very convenient, it's just opened so he is the first to see them so i'm a little more nervous that I would usually be and wondering if I should have taken him to my old vets but even then he may have got the vet I don't like (there is one super vet who is lovely but always fully booked as everyone loves her it seems and one who I call the robot vet, he just seems void of all emotion, talks like he's reading from a txt book and never makes eye contact and the 2 vet nurses have much to be desired too, bit nice but dim but I hav always stayed there for the one super vet as she makes it worth it and it's her practice) so giving this new one a try anyway. So he is in first thing and pining now because he hasn't had his supper poor mite.

You just can't stop getting nervous for them can you? My baby all grown up, when did that happen?

alexgirl73
27-11-2008, 11:51 PM
aww bless 'im! Time sure does fly. I'm sure he'll be absolutely fine and he'll be home tomorrow like nothing ever happened. ((hugs))

angieh
27-11-2008, 11:53 PM
Ah random! It'll be fine Ani, sweatheart. Uncle Merlin sends purrrrs to you both.

Be thinking of Ani and you tomorrow - please let us know when he's safely back home.

random
27-11-2008, 11:54 PM
aww bless 'im! Time sure does fly. I'm sure he'll be absolutely fine and he'll be home tomorrow like nothing ever happened. ((hugs))

Thanks Alex, doesn't seem like yesterday I brought him home the wee dot he was! x

dandysmom
27-11-2008, 11:56 PM
Be thinking of you tomorrow too; little man will be fine, but we can't help but worry... Do post when he's back home. Hugs!

random
27-11-2008, 11:58 PM
Ah random! It'll be fine Ani, sweatheart. Uncle Merlin sends purrrrs to you both.

Be thinking of Ani and you tomorrow - please let us know when he's safely back home.

Thanks Angie, I will definitely do that and let you know he's ok.

Mags
28-11-2008, 12:00 AM
How the time has flown by! :shock: I'm sure he'll be fine Random ....... will be thinking of you both tomorrow (((hugs)))

random
28-11-2008, 12:00 AM
Be thinking of you tomorrow too; little man will be fine, but we can't help but worry... Do post when he's back home. Hugs!

Thanks Eileen, the day always seems to drag by when they are in for any reason. Will post as soon as he is home and settled.

random
28-11-2008, 12:02 AM
How the time has flown by! :shock: I'm sure he'll be fine Random ....... will be thinking of you both tomorrow (((hugs)))
Hasn't is just! I was just thinking that myself today, this whole year has flew by for me at least anyway, can't believe that's Christmas just around the corner already!

Thanks Mags. x

Elaine
28-11-2008, 10:02 AM
It's always a worry isnt it? Wishing him lots of love and best wishes for today xxx

yola
28-11-2008, 10:10 AM
Love and hugs to Anakin (and to you) . . . I'm sure all will go well.

random
28-11-2008, 04:54 PM
Thanks everyone, Anakin is home and fine, just a bit wobbly and sleepy. Thanks for all your kind thoughts. x

angieh
28-11-2008, 05:06 PM
Thanks random! Please give Anakin a gentle cuddle from me!

dandysmom
28-11-2008, 05:19 PM
And another one from across the Pond, please! Happy all went well.

Elaine
28-11-2008, 06:11 PM
Bless Anakin, glad all went well xxx

janey83
28-11-2008, 07:47 PM
Glad every things ok

pinklizzy
28-11-2008, 08:05 PM
Glad it all went well! Lots of hugs to no-so-little Anakin!

cats' staff
28-11-2008, 08:16 PM
Glad he's fine and all grown up! Did you like the new vet?

random
28-11-2008, 08:28 PM
Thanks everyone, he's doing fine and had some chicken.

The new vet was lovely and gave him a full and proper check over and commented on how silky his coat was (he does have an especially silky coat!) and what a happy boy he was (he couldn't get listening to his heart right at first for the purrs!)

Mags
28-11-2008, 08:29 PM
Glad he's home and all went well for him..:D

Moli
28-11-2008, 11:34 PM
Bless him, he is all grown up now, good to hear he is home and fine....

yola
29-11-2008, 12:16 AM
That is good news indeed. Despite the thousands of neuter ops there is always one or two that can go wrong and there's always the nagging doubt the yours will be the one (been there, done that). Delighted Anakin is home and seemingly none the worse for wear.

angieh
29-11-2008, 03:47 PM
........ perhaps some more photos of our big boy Anakin, random?

Natalie
29-11-2008, 03:50 PM
Great to hear all went well. It must have been such a worry for you being about of your care.

Get well soon Anakin x

random
30-11-2008, 12:04 AM
Thanks again everyone! Anakin is absolutely fine today and I knew Angie you would ask for pics to prove that so I am uploading some as I type of him and Tucker having a bit of a mad half hour earlier today. Will put them up on a separate thread in a moment...

Thanks again for all your well wishes on my not so baby boy!