PDA

View Full Version : Encore tinned food for cats

EmmaG
27-11-2008, 09:23 PM
Hi, after our cats going off Natures Menu I tried them on Encore (you can only buy this in Sainsburys) and the cats LOVE it!!!

It is made by an american company and branded Applaws over in the US. It has no nasty additives and seems very natural will very little rice etc added.

Has anybody else tried it?

pinklizzy
27-11-2008, 09:28 PM
Imogen has tried the Applaws cat food and loved it! I agree it seems very natural, my little og loves the canine version too.

Elaine
27-11-2008, 10:29 PM
I havent heard of it but will get some to try since my two also went off the natures menue.

truthisouthere
28-11-2008, 04:17 PM
I will look out for it thanks, I'm all for no nasties.

angieh
28-11-2008, 04:28 PM
Now, I'm getting confused (not unusual) - isn't this the food that someone said in another thread was not a "complete" food?

Elaine
28-11-2008, 06:06 PM
Applaws is not a complete food as are some of the hi-lifes and gourmets. It's ok to feed them as long as they are getting a complete food as well.

za9za00
04-12-2008, 11:10 PM
Hi, after our cats going off Natures Menu I tried them on Encore (you can only buy this in Sainsburys) and the cats LOVE it!!!

It is made by an american company and branded Applaws over in the US. It has no nasty additives and seems very natural will very little rice etc added.

Has anybody else tried it?

Hi,

Encore is produced for Sainsbury's by a UK based company in Cheshire www.mpmproducts.co.uk. It is Applaws but in a can specifically for Sainsbury's. As noted it is not a complete food

Andrew