PDA

View Full Version : Lucky

kado
27-11-2008, 01:22 PM
I thought i would start his own thread. We took him to the vets this morning. He is fine execpt for the fleas which was treated with stronghold and a weepie eye oytnment for that . He defineltey is a boy and a little bit on the thin side and she thinks around about 5-6wks he weighs 0.8kgs i think. Advised us on how much and when too feed him. She was realy annoyed that people dont get there pet vacinated and of course he wasnt chipped. He woulndt have lasted much longer outside as well she said and he knows where the litter tray is now as i am typing this he has just been.

jane

yola
27-11-2008, 02:01 PM
Bless you for taking him in! Is he for keeps or are you just looking after him until he get's his strength up and can be found a home? Whichever way - it seems like you've chosen the right name for him! :-D

angieh
27-11-2008, 02:16 PM
If only there were more people in the world like us Catsey people - there wouldn't be any unwanted cats or kittens to suffer like poor Lucky - who is now lucky Lucky!

Good for you Jane - whatever you decide his future will be, at least he will have a future.

kado
27-11-2008, 02:22 PM
Where keeping him. I will hunt my phone cable out and post some pics. He is already loved here and is settling in fine. He isnt friengend at all of the other cats either

Elaine
27-11-2008, 02:56 PM
If only there were more people in the world like us Catsey people - there wouldn't be any unwanted cats or kittens to suffer like poor Lucky - who is now lucky Lucky!

Good for you Jane - whatever you decide his future will be, at least he will have a future.

Sadly there are hundreds of people just like Catsey people and still there are way too many unwanted cats and kittens. Neuter and spay, thats the phrase of today;)

Good for you Jane in helping this kitty, I take it no one has reported Lucky as missing?

Moli
27-11-2008, 03:31 PM
So nice to read Lucky is settled in with your family already.....

kado
27-11-2008, 03:48 PM
No one has reported him missing. I would be suprised if they did. If he was somebodys kitten and he had got out i would have been looking all over for him like all of you would have done.

Moli
27-11-2008, 03:51 PM
Think its obvious he is a stray, probably dumped poor little man, he is safe now though:D

Natalie
29-11-2008, 01:47 PM
What a lovely story to read that Lucky has got a second chance.

Love to see some pics :D

kado
29-11-2008, 03:28 PM
He has realy settled in now, it seems that he as always being here. He stands up for himself and the others back off and run away. I wil be taking him for his injections in about two weeks with guinness when he goes for a check up.

kado
02-12-2008, 05:30 PM
Well Lucky has being here now for 6 days it seems like he as been here ages. He realy has settled in. He loves playing is completley litter trained and all the other cats get on with him. His favorite cat is Chester, they are asleep together in the carrier at the moment. He as a very healthy appertite wont drink water loves his cat milk as do troy and chester they pinch his. He had sticky eyes when we took him to the vets but that has cleared up now i am going to keep putting the drops in till thursday though. Nobody did come for him which is very sad he is such a joy to have. I promise i will post some photos as soon as i can. I'm getting a new camera for xmas so will be able to post loads.

update Troy, Chester and Lucky are all in the carrier together. Lucky is washing troy.

angieh
02-12-2008, 08:09 PM
It's sad that no-one has come for him Jane, but very good to hear how well he has settled in with your furry family. I look forward to seeing pictures of him!

kado
02-12-2008, 08:48 PM
There still sat together in the carrier

dandysmom
02-12-2008, 09:19 PM
This is a lovely heartwarming story as the Christmas season comes; little lost, cold hungry kitten finds a loving, caring home! Bless you,Jane; so happy that Lucky has settled in so well with the others!