PDA

View Full Version : reggie the biggest moocher around

CathyW
26-11-2008, 09:05 PM
ive just been in the kitchen grating cheese. and reggie was doing his dance of the starving cat. and i shooshed him out the way. carried on doing the cheese. and then i saw a little black furry face peeping at me around the door. all expectant like. and yes i caved in and gave him some cheese.
those boys have got me wrapped around their little paws.:-D
funny ronnies not the mooch in the kitchen.
reggies even more of a mooch than the dog is.

cats' staff
26-11-2008, 11:20 PM
I know what you mean, we merely puncture a tin of tuna with the opener and Smudge appears loudly proclaiming that she is starving. She always gets a bit.....:roll:

dandysmom
26-11-2008, 11:24 PM
I love that description "dance of the starving cat"! For a large well padded cat Leia manages to make herself into a small starving cat with a very pitiful silent miaow! And I fall for it every time.....

They really know how to push our buttons, don't they?

CathyW
26-11-2008, 11:32 PM
u know i have given those boys salmon/tuna and up goes the noses.
squirty cream and hes there shouting that hes hungry. and ham my god he will have my hand off for a bit of ham. but only if hes stealing it. put it on his plate and he wont want it.

dandysmom
26-11-2008, 11:51 PM
LOL, stolen fruit is sweeter!

angieh
27-11-2008, 12:17 AM
Merlin is a convert to squirty cream!

dandysmom
27-11-2008, 12:54 AM
Merlin is a convert to squirty cream!

Angie,it's been mentioned before, what is squirty cream? It may be something we have here under another name???

yola
27-11-2008, 12:27 PM
It's just cream in a can so it comes out all curly :D

Mags
27-11-2008, 01:12 PM
This is our yummy squirty cream, Eileen :D

http://www.anchorsquirtymoments.co.uk/realDairyCreamLight/

angieh
27-11-2008, 02:19 PM
Kazz mentioned the squirty cream as something that she used to tempt her two elderly cats with to try and get them interested. It's quite funny to dab a bit on a cat's nose and watch them lick it off - doesn't take very long!

(And it's lovely on scones too!)

CathyW
27-11-2008, 03:15 PM
both boys had quite a treat this morning. i had bought some ham yesterday. and left it in the bag. so obiously we couldnt eat it. so cut it up for the fellas they had a nice brekky. theres only a couple of bits left now.

dandysmom
27-11-2008, 05:10 PM
If I come back, BM. wouldn't mind being one of your cats!!

dandysmom
27-11-2008, 05:16 PM
Kazz mentioned the squirty cream as something that she used to tempt her two elderly cats with to try and get them interested. It's quite funny to dab a bit on a cat's nose and watch them lick it off - doesn't take very long!

(And it's lovely on scones too!)

Ah so! Looks interesting; have never seen it in cans like that. Perhaps it's available and I've just never noticed it, will take a look at Whole Foods tomorrow. We can get imported lovely Devon cream here, and I occasionally splurge when the urge to bake scones hits me.....wonder if Ms. Picky would like it?

CathyW
27-11-2008, 06:26 PM
If I come back, BM. wouldn't mind being one of your cats!!
your more than welcome as long as u dont mind being male and being *nutless* :-D

mattde
27-11-2008, 08:49 PM
I know what you mean, we merely puncture a tin of tuna with the opener and Smudge appears loudly proclaiming that she is starving. She always gets a bit.....:roll:

I know what you mean, I had the two kittens around my neck today after my tuna.

dandysmom
27-11-2008, 08:59 PM
Matt, how are Myrtle and Marmalade doing? Sound like normal, well settled-in kittens!

dandysmom
27-11-2008, 08:59 PM
your more than welcome as long as u dont mind being male and being *nutless* :-D

I could live with that! :-D

mattde
27-11-2008, 09:07 PM
Matt, how are Myrtle and Marmalade doing? Sound like normal, well settled-in kittens!

Hi, there both doing well, making themselves at home :-)
I'll update my post in a bit, you will see how happy they are.

Matt

CathyW
27-11-2008, 10:49 PM
I could live with that! :-D
and i spose u would like your own basket with fluffy cushion in it next to the rads or the bottom of the bed. :lol:

cats' staff
27-11-2008, 11:08 PM
and i spose u would like your own basket with fluffy cushion in it next to the rads or the bottom of the bed. :lol:

I could certainly move into the airing cupboard with Cleo! (please)

dandysmom
27-11-2008, 11:43 PM

Actually I'd prefer sleeping in the bed. but could be adaptable, as long as the food is good and I can wrap my people around my paw ....:-D

CathyW
28-11-2008, 10:59 AM
Actually I'd prefer sleeping in the bed. but could be adaptable, as long as the food is good and I can wrap my people around my paw ....:-Dyou would have to fight for space with reggie he climbs in bed with me lays flat on his back so i can tickle his nipples LOL and i aint doing that to you ROFL

dandysmom
28-11-2008, 05:29 PM
Lol, cuddly basket then!

CathyW
28-11-2008, 09:22 PM
Lol, cuddly basket then!
yep cuddly basket LOL