PDA

View Full Version : Daily thread - Tuesday

dinahsmum
25-11-2008, 09:45 AM
Good morniing! Another bright chilly one here.
OH went off at 6.30, so another early start for me. I wish I could turn over and go back to seep but I lost the ability to do that years ago.
The glass is coming and the veranda wil be finished today. I have to be here to sign for the glass this a.m. but I can then go out with D and leave the guys to carry on with the completion this aftie.
Other than that, general 'stuff' and getting back to the book club book I have nothing exciting on the horizon.
Hope you all have a warm and cosy day

Kazz
25-11-2008, 11:49 AM
Where is everyone H....strangely quiet here. Or is it just I'm normaly not on till early evening.....

Anyhow day off today and apart from taking Dad to the hospital for a check up on his eye at 2 not sure what I am going to do should get out a do a bit of Christmas present shopping.... and take Sal out for a good blast but can't get into it....maybe I will.

Anyhow take care everyone and stay warm

yola
25-11-2008, 02:14 PM
I'm a poorly bunny today. Was up and down to the loo all night and today feel as if I've been driven over by a steam roller :roll: Have just tried to eat some toast . . . hope it stays down and am trotting off to bed again. I'll have to pick the boys up this afternoon as OH has 2 project managers off in the office (+ me of course) can can't really get out so I'm just going to have to manage it!

Myshka's been snuggled up on the bed with me all morning, bless him :D

Moli
25-11-2008, 02:16 PM
Morning Ladies, the sun is just coming up, looks to be another lovely day, wish I could send it to all of you!:)
Got to buy something to wear for a Thanksgiving dinner on Thursday, that will be fun, sussing out the sizes.:roll: ..still trying to find shoes in my size...!:roll:
Have a great day everyone...

Really missing my boys, there is not even a cat around here, I could get a cuddle from!:(

dandysmom
25-11-2008, 05:38 PM
Afternoon, all! Sunny but windy and still cold, 5C, wind chill 2. Rained overnight. Nothing to report here, just the usual market run. Almost all of the leaves are down now, the leaf-vacuuming truck was here this morning doing it's thing and disturbing Leia's nap with the noise... :-D Yola, sorry you're feeling so awful!

Stay warm and dry, people!

Mags
25-11-2008, 08:19 PM
Evening all, not long been back from a lovely day out in Cardiff. The weather was beautiful, sunny, crisp and not a cloud in the sky. Bought a few things there and was treated to my first Christmas roast of the year!:D

Went on the big wheel there and had a lovely view over Cardiff:D

Yola, sorry you feel so rough, I hope things improve for you soon...

Hope everyone has had a good day:D

PoshPuss
25-11-2008, 08:24 PM
Mags, glad you had a lovely day out in the Winter Wonderland that is Cardiff :) I didn't see much of the nice weather today I was in bed between night shifts but didn't sleep well. Feel like a stewed prune now and have to go in about an hour to do another 11 hour shift! :shock: wish me luck! Yola hope your virus passes soon, take care all and enjoy your day tomorrow. I'll be around in the evening to chat :)