PDA

View Full Version : Let Dylan out for the first time

Phoenix
21-11-2008, 03:43 PM
without his harness but still supervising him. He walked all round the outside of the house and all round the garage (outside only - he's not braved the inside yet), decided he was going to go further (walking along the top of the fence), nearly slipped off, the dog over the fence either saw or heard him and started barking so Dylan came rushing back in! :lol:

It happened faster than I could get to the camera (I was hanging washing out at the time)

Just thought you all needed to know :lol:

dandysmom
21-11-2008, 09:09 PM
Oh dear, I hope he stays away from the dog!! Hopefully the scare will keep him out of that yard.

Phoenix
21-11-2008, 09:11 PM
Oh dear, I hope he stays away from the dog!! Hopefully the scare will keep him out of that yard.

I think he will keep away from the yard, they didn't even see each other but the dog started barking about the fact Dylan was walking on a fence and it could smell him and you have never seen a feline move so fast! He came shooting in like the hounds of hell (pardon the word) were after him :shock:

Natalie
21-11-2008, 10:10 PM
Well done brave boy Dylan x

Phoenix
22-11-2008, 07:24 PM
We've been giving him the oppertunity to go out again today, but it was either too cold for him or he was still worried about the dog. He poked his head outside then came shooting back in again.