PDA

View Full Version : Milly and Molly

Dee2uk
16-11-2008, 07:09 PM
Hello there.
It has been ages since I was on here,some of you may remember the two little girl kittens I got in January,well I am on here to say I have sadly "lost" Milly.She has not died,well I pray not,but has gone missing for 4 days now,and I am really worried.I have sent leaflets out and searched the aera but nothing.I have also put her on various lost sites and can only wait.Molly sits outside looking expectantly and I can only pray she is not hurt anywhere.She didnt have a collor on as my daughter found a cat "hanging" in her garden a while ago and that put me off.The girls never ever venture far as I keep them as indoor cats,its just that I had this terrible bug the other night and left them outside longer than necessary,something I am kicking myself for now,as Milly hasn't come back.
Anyway enjoy your lovely babies,you never know whats around the corner,sorry to be glum
http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k319/debbie2uk/oddsmay08057.jpg

Mags
16-11-2008, 07:28 PM
Hello again Debbie, so sorry to hear Milly has strayed ........ is she microchipped?

Here's a link to a check list you can go through to help find her ..........

http://www.catsey.com/showthread.php?t=19077

Maybe she has accidently been shut in a neighbour's shed or garage:?

Have you checked with the local vets, someone may have put a 'found' card up on their notice board....

Please do let us know if she comes home...

Elaine
16-11-2008, 07:43 PM
So sorry to hear this but please dont give up hope yet, some cats go missing for months and then suddenly return.
Hope she returns home soon safe and sound xxx

Dee2uk
16-11-2008, 08:04 PM
Thank you both so much for your kind words.I have in fact put printed leaflets in all the neighbours houses,and as I say I have put her on various sites,I will call again the local vets etc tomorrow,sadly she is not chipped,something I kept putting off but ment to do.I shall keep you posted,and take a look at the link you sent Mags,thank you.