PDA

View Full Version : Out of sorts

Elaine
16-11-2008, 10:37 AM
My Bernie is a little under the weather. He had a runny tummy yesterday but wouldnt touch his chicken. He seems a little quiet. He is generally a quiet kitty but is a little more so today. Going to pick up some fish today and see if that helps any. My poor little angel xxx

Mags
16-11-2008, 10:59 AM
Poor Bernie, hope he feels better soon....:(

dinahsmum
16-11-2008, 11:35 AM
Poor Bernie!
Have a day off eating and return to it with renewed enthusiasm tomorrow?

candyshandy
16-11-2008, 11:51 AM
Bless Bernie - I hope he feels better soon.

xx

Moli
16-11-2008, 12:25 PM
Poor baby, hope is starts to feel better soon....

pinklizzy
16-11-2008, 12:33 PM
Hope he feels better soon, poor Bernie. Lots of of gentle hugs.

meep
16-11-2008, 12:46 PM
Awh poor wee Bernie. It is so worrying when they suddenly aren't themselves. Hugs and chin tickles to him.

angieh
16-11-2008, 12:49 PM
Hope Bernie feels better soon. Gentle cuddles to him and ((((HUGS)))) for you Elaine - we suffer with them don't we?

EmmaG
16-11-2008, 02:36 PM
Aww poor Bernie, perhaps the time of the year/weather is having an affect on him ?

Elaine
16-11-2008, 02:36 PM
Well my boy is on the mend, he's a quiet chap but he does love his food so it was a slight concern to see him ignoring feeding times.
Anyway went shopping this morning, came home and roasted a small chicken and Bernie went balistic, rubbing round my legs meowing his little fluffy head off. Seems he prefers his chicken roasted rather than boiled:lol:
With regards to runny tums etc, I was always told to starve them for 12 - 24 hours but my new vet doesnt recomend doing this at all, he says its not good for them so i dont do that any more, I just try to give them something bland instead.

dandysmom
16-11-2008, 05:22 PM
Glad Bernie's feeling better! Do you think he may have eaten something outside that upset his stomach?

angieh
16-11-2008, 05:26 PM
Yes, Merlin responded to roasted chicken! Spoilt boys, both of them. Glad Bernie's on the mend - they just like to worry us, to keep us on our toes, I'm sure that's what it is.

calismum
16-11-2008, 06:37 PM
Well my boy is on the mend, he's a quiet chap but he does love his food so it was a slight concern to see him ignoring feeding times.
Anyway went shopping this morning, came home and roasted a small chicken and Bernie went balistic, rubbing round my legs meowing his little fluffy head off. Seems he prefers his chicken roasted rather than boiled:lol:
With regards to runny tums etc, I was always told to starve them for 12 - 24 hours but my new vet doesnt recomend doing this at all, he says its not good for them so i dont do that any more, I just try to give them something bland instead.

Glad to hear he's perked up a bit now you've remembered how he likes his chicken cooked:lol:

My vet has said it is fine to do that for dogs but not good for cats. All these years I've made the poor wee souls miss two meals:cry:

Tina
16-11-2008, 06:43 PM
Glad Bernie's on the mend! I can't say I blame him for holding out for the roasted chicken......it's soooooo much tastier than boiled chicken, clever puss! :-D

Natalie
16-11-2008, 08:04 PM
Get well soon Bernie x