PDA

View Full Version : Update on Kits...

Moli
11-11-2008, 11:34 PM
They are now 8 weeks old, and growing well, all but Yola who has intermitant D...she is putting on weight, but slowley....Although she is full of life an can keep up with her brothers and sister...
They are full of mischief, their latest game is climbing up the bookcase and sitting on top of the books.....:roll: or climbing into the washing basket and falling asleep!:roll: But are all very cuddly, purry kits...

Mags
11-11-2008, 11:43 PM
They appear to be doing well Moli.....anymore interest in any of them?

Moli
11-11-2008, 11:46 PM
They appear to be doing well Moli.....anymore interest in any of them?

There is a homecheck being done this week for someone who wants a longhaired Tabby;) hoping they may take 2.....Patxxxx

calismum
12-11-2008, 12:01 AM
Fingers x'd that the check is ok. They sound as if they're doing really well. Bet you'll miss them once they get their forever homes.

Elaine
12-11-2008, 04:27 PM
How about some pics of those adroable ickle kitties pat?:D

Moli
12-11-2008, 09:16 PM
Looks like Maggie has a new home, not sure when she is going though...

Kazz
12-11-2008, 09:29 PM
That sounds good then Moli. Olivr's D has cleared up completely....no problem have you tried the Kaogel...mind you that and the liquid ceporex in combination may have been the solution....you can't tell.

Moli
16-11-2008, 09:10 PM
Does not look like Maggies home is suitable, the people live on a busy main road, and the homechecker is not keen on her going there..
They are going to another fosterer on Wednesday while I am away....

Elaine
16-11-2008, 10:56 PM
Thats a shame tbh, I wouldnt be happy for her to be so near the main road unless she was to be an indoor only cat.
I asked Bernie if he'd like a wee sis' and he said yes but only if she were of a better nature than Eva:lol:
I asked Eva and she said that she didnt want the competition:lol:

Moli
16-11-2008, 10:59 PM
Thats a shame tbh, I wouldnt be happy for her to be so near the main road unless she was to be an indoor only cat.
I asked Bernie if he'd like a wee sis' and he said yes but only if she were of a better nature than Eva:lol:
I asked Eva and she said that she didnt want the competition:lol:

Maggie is an Eva in the making, has heeps of cattitude!!!!!:roll: :lol:

Elaine
16-11-2008, 11:07 PM
Maggie is an Eva in the making, has heeps of cattitude!!!!!:roll: :lol:

Yes she has the look of a Diva too:lol: Very pretty.
I hope they all find their forever homes very soon xxx