PDA

View Full Version : X Factor

janey83
09-11-2008, 01:24 PM
Who was shocked at last night's results?
I was, I cant believe Daniel is still in it!:shock:

PoshPuss
09-11-2008, 01:50 PM
Those two girls shouldn't have been in the sing off.
Daniel's ok but he's a one trick pony,and I don't like the way he's selling his story. He was def. one for the sing off, and also Rachel last night was def. off key! Pity coz I liked her once but I think she's run her race. JMHO ;)

calismum
09-11-2008, 05:46 PM
had recorded it as I was out last night. Just seen the result - mouth still hanging open. Daniel has to go.

It annoys me the way some of the folks tell their sob stories to try and get sympathy and therefore more votes. I think that we should be told nothing personal about them.

I want Diana to win now.

janey83
10-11-2008, 10:39 AM
Yeah, Daniel has got two 15 year old kids (boy n a girl) with 2 different women, there is 5 months between them! He didnt tell the Judges that did he!!!

meep
10-11-2008, 11:03 AM
I was so upset, firstly when the bottom two were announced as I loved them both and didn't want either to go, but especially when it was announced Laura was out! You could see the shock in her face, it wasn't that she's big-headed enough or arrogant to think she could win, but she's had nothing but positive comments, Louis called her 'the voice', and she must know she's better than Daniel and Eoghan, and yet she's off!

Something wrong with the votes maybe, but definately with the judges decision! I think it was tactical voting on Louis' part, getting rid of the good competition for JLS.

I was raging for about 2 hours after the show, seriously gobsmacked! Poor Laura :(

Donna
10-11-2008, 12:28 PM
I dont like Diana - dont like "cute fluffy little girl" acts... and I wanna chop her stupid hands off - waving them all over the place...

Wanted Austin to win, but now I think JLS.

kado
12-11-2008, 03:46 PM
Just seen this thread. I totaly agree with you Donna i dont like Diana either. Everybody does and i dont think she should have been given a pass through it looks like she might not be singing this week as well.

jane

meep
12-11-2008, 03:50 PM
I agree that Diana's hands are really annoying, she strokes her face about 20 times per performance! i just think her voice is different to anything else out there at the moment, and if she scrubbed up a bit (enough of the awful birds nest hair!) she has the makings of a pop star.

I do really like JLS though, really lovely guys who are so easy to like, and they are great singers, and perform really well. I still have "walking my way back to you" stuck in my head from two weeks ago!

I also do like Ruth's performances as she can sing well and they are really passionate but I don't think she'll win.

Fran
12-11-2008, 04:52 PM
I LOVE Diana!! I think her voice is so totally unique and something different from the run of the mill usual artists. Do like JLS too though and the young Irish lad, he has the cute factor! Cannot stand Rachel, wish she would go, think she is really irritating!!

kim-marie
12-11-2008, 05:01 PM
I said to my sons that daniel and rachel would be in the sing offs,how wrong was i. I think them to girls are brilliant and was very surprised to see them both there. I would love diana to win because i think her voice is so different from the average,but i got to admit i did quite like austin and thought he might have got further.

calismum
13-11-2008, 12:24 AM
Can't believe that ruth and laura were in the bottom two. Daniel is a lovely guy but he does not have a good range (imo). I do like diana, but her hands drive me mad.

Agree louise was doing some tactics.

Either way, the voting seemed not to reflect the singing on the night.