PDA

View Full Version : Im a really bad mummy :(

CathyW
05-11-2008, 07:04 PM
i went to let the dog out last night about 9-30 and who came in all flustered and shouting at me. REGGIE :shock: he had snuck out last night and i didnt realize he was out. :oops: oh was he upset with me. and eat he didnt stop.
hes a bit better with me now. but ronnies now upset as i wont let either of them out. theres a big fireworks display just across the road. so sorry boys i wont be letting u out.:-D

angieh
05-11-2008, 07:18 PM
Ah ........ if they only knew that we always try to do what's best for them ......

Stay at home boys and be safe.

CathyW
05-11-2008, 07:19 PM
reggies on the bed curled up and ronnies on the window sill watching .

Natalie
05-11-2008, 07:51 PM
I HATE FIREWORKS :evil: :evil: :evil:

CathyW
06-11-2008, 02:36 PM
there was a big display in the park near us. the boys slept through it, ben laid near us. spose its going to go on all week. i really dont mind the organized displays its the back garden ones, and the muppets in the streets.

dandysmom
06-11-2008, 05:53 PM
I really wish sales of fireworks were restricted to public displays; not to individuals! Call it the nanny state if you will, but it's maddening, not to mention dangerous, having people setting them off at all times of the night and terrifying animals. And yes, we had them when I was a kid, and I enjoyed them, but my view has changed......

Tink
06-11-2008, 09:18 PM
i've always been terrified of fireworks unless they are "far away" on a public display (even then i still jump at the noise, LOL). nothing aggravates me more than people setting em off in their yards at all hours and freaking out the animals (Or me). the cops came once to our house asking if we were shooting guns..it was our neighbors setting off fireworks..grr.

dandysmom
06-11-2008, 09:57 PM
Glad I'm not the only one who feels that way, Tink!

catz
07-11-2008, 08:39 PM
I think my Pu must be unusual....well quite strange to tell the truth.:D

He love sitting in the bedroom window watching the fireworks and will even tap the glass at the really big colourful ones. Although he gives a bit of a flinch at the bigger bangs, nothing will persuade him to come away from the window until he is satisfied the show is over.