View Full Version : Introducing

Kazz
31-10-2008, 11:34 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v230/kazz76/Captured2008-10-3100003.jpg

yola
31-10-2008, 11:35 PM
KAREN!!!!

Please tell me these are your two new additions :-D :-D :-D :-D

Names? Details? When? What made these little chaps so special? Do, do tell!!!

pk-bailey
31-10-2008, 11:35 PM
got names for the cuties?

Erin
31-10-2008, 11:36 PM
ahhhhhhhhhhh OMG Kazz they are gorgeous,details please!!!

Elaine
31-10-2008, 11:36 PM
Aww just look at the wee toots, do tell us everything. Are they from Smudgley?:D

angieh
31-10-2008, 11:39 PM
Two little poppets - come on Kazz - tell us all about them. Do you have names yet????

calismum
31-10-2008, 11:39 PM
ohh they are lovely - tell, tell, tell all.

Kazz
31-10-2008, 11:40 PM
Elaine you may notice the one in the background is grey ;)Yes from Smudgley I am fostering them...yes fostering them they are 5 weeks old and not had a good start they are like lifting feathers....they arived this evening and although thy came with name Smokie and Blackie, aka Tiny and Tinier. ;) I a trying to think of something different even though they are fosters.............;) They are tiny, but loud and very nosey.....

Kazz
31-10-2008, 11:41 PM
Oh they can lie on the palm of my hand and have room to spare, they are small. But they can't half purr....

yola
31-10-2008, 11:41 PM
Thomas and Percy (if they are boys). Small, but very noisy and plenty of attitude!!

angieh
31-10-2008, 11:42 PM
I will pray that they thrive for you Kazz!

Kazz
Opps they are both boys,

pk-bailey
WOW!!!! love them!!!

Kazz
31-10-2008, 11:43 PM
I will pray that they thrive for you Kazz!

They will thrive thats why they are here.........Ta though

Elaine
31-10-2008, 11:45 PM
I did ofcourse spot the grey one imediately;) and am on my way to steal him for myself:D

smudgley
31-10-2008, 11:55 PM
Elaine you may notice the one in the background is grey ;)Yes from Smudgley I am fostering them...yes fostering them they are 5 weeks old and not had a good start they are like lifting feathers....they arived this evening and although thy came with name Smokie and Blackie, aka Tiny and Tinier. ;) I a trying to think of something different even though they are fosters.............;) They are tiny, but loud and very nosey.....

:roll: They are called Smokey & Scampie not Smokey & Blackie :roll:

what is she like......................:-D

calismum
31-10-2008, 11:57 PM
They will need to get used to getting their pic taken then - because we will want regular updates!

They do look tiny, poor wee souls, I expect they'll come on well now they're getting the love and attention.

Kazz
31-10-2008, 11:57 PM
Oppps sorry however I can't get yself used to those names........"temporary change of name maybe" although they already come to "pusssssssssss"

Elaine
31-10-2008, 11:59 PM
:roll: They are called Smokey & Scampie not Smokey & Blackie :roll:

what is she like......................:-D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Moli
01-11-2008, 12:02 AM
Aww Kazz, what a gorgeous pair.......you kept them quiet!!!!

Moli
01-11-2008, 12:03 AM
They will grow like weeds in your care Kazz......You are fostering them??? What does Sal think????

smudgley
01-11-2008, 12:03 AM
I could have cried when I collected them yesterday. Tiny, smelly, dirty, pot-bellied with milk via a bottle, yet smiley little cheeky faces to go with it and little purry noises they make too! :-D But they needed more than a daily cuddle and a couple of meals a day, they need special TLC, special love & special feeding regime, none of my fosterers can offer that at the present time, so I was faced with a dilema of who is special enough to give them the care they need..... ?....Phone-call to Kazz :cool: What did she say? "Yes & shall I come over now for them :-D "

Moli
01-11-2008, 12:05 AM
Bless you Kazz, cannot think of a better foster mum for them.....Plenty of pictures please...

smudgley
01-11-2008, 12:07 AM
Well you can call them whatever you like, as long as it's not the names that the 3 new cats came in with today. :roll:

Had 3 youngsters in, all siblings, 2 boys and a girl. All beautiful, sad though as they belonged to a lovely single guy who is having to work away in London soon and he was upset to see them go. But they are named after The Krays.

:roll: Ronnie, Reggie, Charlie :roll:

Elaine
01-11-2008, 12:07 AM
I could have cried when I collected them yesterday. Tiny, smelly, dirty, pot-bellied with milk via a bottle, yet smiley little cheeky faces to go with it and little purry noises they make too! :-D But they needed more than a daily cuddle and a couple of meals a day, they need special TLC, special love & special feeding regime, none of my fosterers can offer that at the present time, so I was faced with a dilema of who is special enough to give them the care they need..... ?....Phone-call to Kazz :cool: What did she say? "Yes & shall I come over now for them :-D "

Poor babies, well done to both of you for helping these little ones.

Kazz
01-11-2008, 12:12 AM
They are grubby I admit.......but they can't half purr....they are both asleep now and I can here them purring in their sleep. Smudgley have seperated them to feed them and Scampie ;) (Black one) has eaten more than his brother. They have had two packs of food already and a nice drink of warm mile to go to bed with...they looked funny with white nses and faces....Smokey(grey one) almost fell asleep in his milk.........."I ask you" ut I guided him to his bed and he fell asleep as soon as his feet sank into the cushion..............I am getting them a teddy bear tomorrow so they can cuddle that.....they already come running when you call "pusspsssss"

Elaine
01-11-2008, 12:15 AM
Awww bless 'em xxx:D

smudgley
01-11-2008, 12:16 AM
A little background info... They belonged to a family who's cat had a litter of 3. She decided she didn't want to feed them & left home for 3 weeks. They tried to bottle-feed them. Mom returned recently but didn't want to know the kittens. People were struggling to get them onto solids and were feeding them way too much botled milk, making them bloated & less likely to eat/want solids. They did try, but as they worked full time the kittens have been home-alone all the time. I spoke to them on wed evening & arranged to collect the 3 kittens Thursday a.m. I was told that one of them was a little quiet that evening. When I went on thursday there was only Smokey & Scampie there. The ginger one had passed away overnight. I brought them home & settled them into a large high sided box inside the cat-pen and fed them tiny amounts of meat which they ate. Left the heater on overnight and a litter tray with them. This morning they were fine, but when I took Kazz down the pens to get them, the black one was on the floor in the run :shock: He had somehow clambered over a high box (equivalent of me or you climbing an 8ft fence I reckon) Then he pushed his way through the catflap (like me or you pushing a sack of spuds clean off the floor I reckon) then found his way down the stairs and was scampering round the floor! Cheeky monkey!

Moli
01-11-2008, 12:19 AM
Sounds like he had d ecided it was time for his dinner!!:lol:

Elaine
01-11-2008, 12:19 AM
Thats what i call a lust for life and adventure:lol:
Shame about the ginger kitty but am sure these two will thrive now.

smudgley
01-11-2008, 12:21 AM
Oh they'll thrive alright,
but will I ever see them again, that's the worry :-D

Kazz
01-11-2008, 12:22 AM
Maybe he just knew I was coming.....................and did not want to be left behind.

Moli
Well Smudgley, you did know when Kazz got them, there was a good chance of them not coming back to you didn't you??;)

Elaine

I am hoping that you will see them again but that they will have became a permantent fixture at Karens house;)

dandysmom
01-11-2008, 01:59 AM
And I echo what Elaine just said! Kazz, isn't it nice having kittens in the house again? What does Sal think? Bless those wee boys, they're in for a a lot of TLC, methinks!

Natalie
01-11-2008, 08:33 AM
Oh wow Karen. I'm sat here in tears. What a wonderful heartwarming story.

Those kitties are so tiny and sweet and I know they are thriving already.

Fancy you getting a grey boy on Halloween too :-)

Trick and treat?

We all need more pictures and an overnight update please

alexgirl73
01-11-2008, 11:39 AM
oh they are gorgeous!! And I can't think of anywhere more perfect for them to be, and you did say you were waiting for those special cats who would find their way to you Karen lol!!

Moli
01-11-2008, 11:44 AM
They do not come anymore special that those two little darlings....

How was their first night Kazz??

angieh
01-11-2008, 12:48 PM
How's you new little family this morning Kazz?

dinahsmum
01-11-2008, 01:58 PM
Poor little scraps - lets just hope they thrive like they should under Kazz's ministrations.
Maybe she'll fall for them and they'll stay - maybe she'll be a perfect fosterer and pass them on, readying herself for the next Kits in Need.

Names?
Trickey is good, Halloween and all, but I don't fancy Treetie. Any of the games we concocted for Matron yesterday? Harry, for Harry Potter, appeals to me. Names is a minor detail compared with decent food and tlc though. As Kazz says, if pusspusspuss results in them getting fed, they'll be happy to be pusspusspuss for ever :)

Kazz
01-11-2008, 02:03 PM
Will continue this in rescue as I think thats where they should be officaly ;)

dinahsmum
01-11-2008, 02:29 PM
Will continue this in rescue as I think thats where they should be officaly ;)
... unless their status changes from "Rescue" to "Homed", of course :roll:

Kazz
01-11-2008, 02:49 PM
... unless their status changes from "Rescue" to "Homed", of course :roll:

Yeap...of course

Mags
01-11-2008, 03:45 PM
Kazz you are full of surprises......... what sweet little kittens....:D

I'm sure they'll go from strength to strength in your care ......... well done on becoming a foster mum!:D