PDA

View Full Version : I think the time is definately right ...

Phoenix
29-10-2008, 09:08 PM
I think the time to let her go is very close :cry:

Even though she normally loves anything spelt t-u-n-a today she just wouldn't eat it! Picked at her dried this morning and so far hasn't even had turkey or pork, both which she's been addicted to all week! Yesterday she scoffed the turkey I gave her and came back for two helpings of pork!

Tried heating the tuna up but she's completely uninterested! :(

I tried phoning the vets as soon as I got in from college but I couldn't get a response apart from an answer thing saying it's closed. I've asked my grandma to phone up first thing tomorrow to make the appointment (I can't because I've got college all day)

She's been lying down upstairs for most of today, when I came in and she heard me she prowled for about five minutes then went off to lie down again. :(

charlilou
29-10-2008, 09:09 PM
oh hun, im so sorry.
Please now that we are here for you and we all know that you are doing this for the right reasons.

angieh
29-10-2008, 09:12 PM
Yes RCR - if you know in your heart that the time is right, then it is. I think you will be doing the best thing for Beauty.

Phoenix
29-10-2008, 09:15 PM
I just wish I could wave a magic wand this month and magically make her better, but no one can. :( If the vet can't cure Beauty who can? :(

yola
29-10-2008, 09:15 PM
Please don't prolong Beauty's suffering - if her time has come that so be it. Never an easy decision to make but the only one under the circumstances.

Can you not take a day off college to take her to the vet? After all, you and she will need that time together to say your farewells.

Phoenix
29-10-2008, 09:16 PM
Please don't prolong Beauty's suffering - if her time has come that so be it. Never an easy decision to make but the only one under the circumstances.

Can you not take a day off college to take her to the vet? After all, you and she will need that time together to say your farewells.

I can ask tomorrow and make the time up on Monday ...

dandysmom
29-10-2008, 10:51 PM
I agree; you need time to say goodbye.....

Tina
30-10-2008, 02:28 AM
So sorry RCR! :-(

meep
30-10-2008, 10:55 AM
I'm sorry to hear this RCR. You know in your heart that it's time to put Beauty at rest, and free her of any pain. I agree, take some time off college and spend a day with her, take her into the vets at your time, not rushed around a class. Be strong.

kado
30-10-2008, 04:15 PM
Thinking of you and beauty.

Kim
30-10-2008, 04:27 PM
Thinking of you both x

Phoenix
30-10-2008, 08:16 PM
We have arranged it for Monday morning, the vet will be coming over here to do the deed, couldn't come over at the weekend - fully booked up. :(