PDA

View Full Version : Missing Beauty already ...

Phoenix
28-10-2008, 08:46 PM
and she's only upstairs! :shock:

I'll really miss her when she's not here any more, more than words can say :cry:

I keep thinking, am I doing the right thing for her ? I feel like a murderer already and Beauty's not gone yet :cry: :cry: :cry:

I may have made a few posts that most people don't approve of, but it's because I'm doing my best to cope in the way I find most useful.:cry:

Kazz
28-10-2008, 08:59 PM
RCR You are not a murderer at all having your cat PTS is one of the greatest acts of love you can show for them. Why woul you have wanted her to be in discomfort - obviously you wouldn't so having her PTS is the right thing in this case. Making the descision is harder than the act. I never realised you had had Beauty PTS today, I am so very very sorry I thought it was Wed/Fri....did she get worse?

If you feel better thinking she is only upstairs then thats riht for you at the moment, but in time I hope you will come to accept as hard as it may be that she has been PTS to save her further discomfort.

Take care it is hard I know, and it will get a little beter with time you will never forget but you ill think of her and smile....time is a great healer even though we think our world has stopped.

Take care Karen

HappyKatz
28-10-2008, 08:59 PM
I would feel the same way RCR :smt049
Never think that you are a murderer - you are freeing Beauty of any pain she may have.
You are a wonderful mum to her & Beauty knows that :cat27

Phoenix
28-10-2008, 09:01 PM
RCR You are not a murderer at all having your cat PTS is one of the greatest acts of love you can show for them. Why woul you have wanted her to be in discomfort - obviously you wouldn't so having her PTS is the right thing in this case. Making the descision is harder than the act. I never realised you had had Beauty PTS today, I am so very very sorry I thought it was Wed/Fri....did she get worse?

If you feel better thinking she is only upstairs then thats riht for you at the moment, but in time I hope you will come to accept as hard as it may be that she has been PTS to save her further discomfort.

Take care it is hard I know, and it will get a little beter with time you will never forget but you ill think of her and smile....time is a great healer even though we think our world has stopped.

Take care Karen

She's not been PTS yet, but she will be later this week, to prevent her suffering further. I said in the above post she's upstairs.:(

Phoenix
28-10-2008, 09:09 PM
We've decided the day Beauty's PTS (I AM A MURDERER!!!) we will be wrapping her up in her favourite blanket and buring her in the garden in her favourite spot (a little corner of the garden she really likes)