PDA

View Full Version : Who wants ...

Phoenix
27-10-2008, 09:38 PM
Me to get one final photo of Beauty this week?

Phoenix
27-10-2008, 09:43 PM
I have no idea if this poll is working, can someone vote please?

angieh
27-10-2008, 09:53 PM
I have voted yes.

yola
27-10-2008, 10:23 PM
Ummm . .. I'm sorry? You are wrestling with the fact that you will possibly loose your pet who has been suffering for a good few days now and you're posting a poll asking people to 'request' one final picture?

I personally feel that you have seriously overstepped the mark; in terms of lack of respect for people who have recently lost much-loved pets and in terms of respect for your own pet who is suffering and who you seem to be using as some kind of tool to elicit sympathy.

Sorry, but I won't be voting.

Moli
27-10-2008, 11:15 PM
Feel the same way Yola....:(

Elaine
27-10-2008, 11:16 PM
Ummm . .. I'm sorry? You are wrestling with the fact that you will possibly loose your pet who has been suffering for a good few days now and you're posting a poll asking people to 'request' one final picture?

I personally feel that you have seriously overstepped the mark; in terms of lack of respect for people who have recently lost much-loved pets and in terms of respect for your own pet who is suffering and who you seem to be using as some kind of tool to elicit sympathy.

I think you have that spot on Yola.

Kazz
27-10-2008, 11:30 PM
RCR Are you certain you mean this in the way it has come across. If so it seems a little macabre..........in my opinion.

So sorry to hear your news, I can understand you are upset .

meep
28-10-2008, 10:43 AM

I wholeheartedly agree. This thread is just downright bizarre.

PoshPuss
28-10-2008, 12:24 PM
RCR, I just struggled to get the words across to answer you, in your other thread; to support you in what must be one of the most awful decisions a person can make and now I read THIS! :shock: How can you ask us to vote??!!
We have seen lots of pics of Beauty and will remember her as she was, thank you.

HappyKatz
28-10-2008, 02:21 PM
I know you are dealing with a lot right now with sweet Beauty. You just wanted people to see her one last time. The only thing is there wasn't a need to ask, we always love seeing photos of Beauty & all kitties :smt049

Az
28-10-2008, 07:17 PM
Must say I thought this was an 'odd' post.

Why would you think you needed to ask? It's not really fair on everyone else is it?

Anyway, locking this thread in case you were just having a bad day, will delete it if that's what you want - just pm me.