PDA

View Full Version : ronnie has terrible timing DONT READ IF U ARE EATING.

CathyW
27-10-2008, 09:25 AM
im so sure ronnies got bulimia . always have a problem with him throwing up his dinner.
so last night im quite happily tucking into my dinner, and really enjoying it as well. and what did sir do, chucked up right next to me.
so what did i do. ????
i called him a few names (as u do) then carried on eating. turning away so i didnt see it.
one thing i cant abide is clearing up warm cat puke.:?
remeind me again why i have cats ????:-D
oh and this morning they have both settled down on the sofa all comfy like.

Rosie
27-10-2008, 11:54 AM
Get a dog then you won't have to clear it up yourself!!:lol:

Now that really makes you want to puke!

Moli
27-10-2008, 01:55 PM
My previous Siamese used to do that, he would gobble down the food without chewing, then bring it straight back up!!!

CathyW
27-10-2008, 04:21 PM
Get a dog then you won't have to clear it up yourself!!:lol:

Now that really makes you want to puke!ive got a dog. he just opened his eyes looked and went back to sleep. and u seen how much a dog can barf :shock: bens got a sensitive stomach. so hes as bad. lucky i was a mum u get used to all the bodily functions.

PoshPuss
27-10-2008, 04:40 PM
S'funny but I can cope with human vomit, blood, poo and other bottom messes in the course of my work and not blink an eye. Indeed, eating after that is no worry. BUT, if the dog/cat sick-up, have accident I run around like a big girlie going all ewww... :shock:

dandysmom
27-10-2008, 04:46 PM
Leia does that occasionally, eats too fast and barfs! Yucky!

CathyW
27-10-2008, 09:48 PM
my dog is the worst, we found out he couldnt eat turkey one christmas. he had *exploded* both ends, (i almost joined him )

yola
27-10-2008, 10:36 PM
Oh Cathy!!!!! Yuksville (especially Ben and the turkey)!! :shock:

I hve a serial puker (cat) in the house too . . . but for me warm cat sick and cat poo is much the same as changing nappies - I think I must be totally immune now :roll:

CathyW
28-10-2008, 09:21 AM
i cant clear up warm puke. and cold dog poo.(got to be warm )
oh got i start some *crap* threads LOL

angieh
28-10-2008, 03:52 PM
:smt078 :smt078 :smt078