PDA

View Full Version : Naughty Broxi!!

alexgirl73
25-10-2008, 11:02 AM
So here's the background. I had a vet appointment at 10.15 am to have me foster kittens 2nd vacs done, and at 10.30 the girls were supposed to be at their saturday club, half a mile down the road. OH was out at his friends helping decorate, what to do? So I decided that Raechel is a mature and responsible enough girl to get her and her sister there by themselves (considering her walking to school distance is 3 times that!). She was told to phone me as she was leaving, and call me when she got there, so no problems. Off I went to the vets with the kitens, and just got there when she called to say they were leaving. Fine! Then 3 mins later I got another call from her, absolute hysteria down the phone:shock: could not make out a word she was saying, she was crying so much. At this point my heart stopped, all sorts of horrors flashing through my mind. I finally got her to calm down enough to gather that Broxi had nipped out the front door as they were leaving. They couldn't find him anywhere:( I told her just to go to club as I would be home in 10 mins and would look for him. So I get home, driving slowly down the street in case he's lurking about, no sign! Pulls into my drive, starts checking next doors front gardens, no sign. Went into the house and through into my back garden, open the door and look up the garden. There he is sitting beside the rabbit hutch!! Called his name and he came trotting down right to me:roll: no idea of all the upset he had caused. Little blighter. Then called and told a very relieved Raechel he was home. So I can just imagine the reaction when Raechel gets home, he's going to be scolded most severelly:lol:

Elvisisboss
25-10-2008, 11:58 AM
aww poor girls hope they werent too upset!

lol little sod bet he was wondering why you left him!! :D

PoshPuss
25-10-2008, 12:10 PM
Yep they test ya patience alright! :roll:
Fair play to the girls they realised he's done a runner and did what they thought was best. He frightened them witless. BAD BOY!:smt018

Mags
25-10-2008, 12:11 PM
Poor Raechel, she must have been so worried..:(

So pleased to hear all is well now and that Broxi didn't wander off....what a good boy he is...:D

Hugs to Raechel....:D

alexgirl73
25-10-2008, 12:43 PM
Thanks ladies. Broxi is now on prisoners rations lol, until he learns his lesson.

All I could think about is that tomorrow is Raechels birthday, and can you imagine how fun that would have been if he hadn't turned up!! But alls well that ends well, and perhaps now they may think more about watching him when they open the door, like I have been nagging at them for years lol!

dinahsmum
25-10-2008, 01:03 PM
Oh phew - don't they give you the willies with their behaviour?
So pleased all will be well for the birthday girl tomorrow

angieh
25-10-2008, 01:24 PM
So glad all's well that end's well. What a scare for all concerned, except Broxi of course!

yola
25-10-2008, 01:57 PM
Poor Broxi . . . I bet he wonders what all the fuss is about!!! But I can understand your daughter's worry, poor thing . . . and I can imagine what was going through your mind when you got that phonecall; the worst!

Glad it was a storm in a teacup and nothing more serious!

Elaine
25-10-2008, 03:55 PM
Naughty boy frightening the girls like that. Glad he was good and not stray far though.:D

dandysmom
25-10-2008, 04:45 PM
Naughty Broxi, to scare them so; happy it ended well and that Raechel can have a happy birthday tomorrow. Some more grey hairs for you .....

Moli
25-10-2008, 04:45 PM
Little devil!!!......

Kazz
25-10-2008, 06:01 PM
Maybe he's planning on auditioning for Colditz...........;) glad all is well........and what a good job he decided to go back wards towards the garden rather than towards the road.

All's well that ends well.