PDA

View Full Version : Angel News

kado
24-10-2008, 10:15 PM
I seperated her from Buscuit on around about the 3rd of the month. I didnt do it in time as i think she is pregnant. Her stomach is big and 2 days ago she started pulling her fur out and making a nest. I am going on when i seperated them i think she should be due any day now. She seems fine in herself and if i didnt think she was i would take her straight to the vets. We are all pacing up and down worrying about her. I havent cleaned her cage out for 2 days since i saw fur can i clean the front of the cage out is it safe to do that. I know some of you will be anoyed but i will do the best for the buns. If she rejects them at all i will bottle feed them as well. I have put an extra sleeping bag over her cage to keep he as warm as possible, she is out of the wind as well.

jane

dandysmom
24-10-2008, 10:28 PM
Oh dear! Definitely sounds as if you will have little ones; hope all goes well for Angel.

kado
24-10-2008, 10:44 PM
Where checking her every half an our to make sure she is alright.

jane

calismum
24-10-2008, 10:45 PM
really don't know much about rabbits kado - sorry.

Hope all goes well. I know they can breed at a very young age so I wouldn't beat yourself up about it. Lesson learned tho' for next time.

CM

kado
24-10-2008, 10:59 PM
I am going to get them done as soon as possible.

jane

calismum
24-10-2008, 11:01 PM
we will all want to see fluffy baby pics tho'

CM

kado
24-10-2008, 11:38 PM
If there born in the next couple of days the buns will be ready to leave just before xmas. I believe a animal is for life not just as a present i will not let them go until the new year. I am probaly going to keep at least one of them. When they are old enough i intend to move them into a bigger hutch and keep them all in the garage (when landlord empty's it out). The landlord is fine about me having them as well. I used too cat sit for his cat who i said i would take in if they didnt want to take.

jane