PDA

View Full Version : Meet Mario and Luigi...12 week old kittens.

Emmaandhercats
23-10-2008, 08:57 PM
Hi everyone, i would like to introduce you to Mario (all ginger excpet paws and bib) and Luigi ( all white except tail and a few patches of ginger!) They are my 12 week old brothers, they are absolutley gorgeous, playful affectionate kittens.

http://i421.photobucket.com/albums/pp294/MULLACAMME/kittensandarnold056.jpg

http://i421.photobucket.com/albums/pp294/MULLACAMME/kittensandarnold062.jpg

http://i421.photobucket.com/albums/pp294/MULLACAMME/kittensandarnold052.jpg

Long story as to why we didnt end up getting bow and arrow (for those of you who have read previous threads of mine) but everything worked out for the best. my son just loves them, and they love him too-they follow him everywhere!

Emma x

Mags
23-10-2008, 09:01 PM
They are stunning and have certainly taken to your son..:D

Lovely pics!

cats' staff
23-10-2008, 09:06 PM
Oh gorgeous! It is a conspiracy tonight- we have three black or black and white cats and much as I love them all dearly I would love a tabby or a ginger cat.
(Keep saying it, 3 cats is enough)

Emmaandhercats
23-10-2008, 09:09 PM
Oh gorgeous! It is a conspiracy tonight- we have three black or black and white cats and much as I love them all dearly I would love a tabby or a ginger cat.
(Keep saying it, 3 cats is enough)

I was very lucky, cos we only went to see the kittens on monday, and they came home with us, vaxinated till next year, microchipped...and bloody gorgeous! LOL!

Emmaandhercats
23-10-2008, 09:13 PM
They are stunning and have certainly taken to your son..:D

Lovely pics!

Ah, they have taken to him! tbh, they took to him first! bless!

Moli
23-10-2008, 09:39 PM
They are just so gorgeous...Love their names...

calismum
23-10-2008, 09:51 PM
What handsome boys they are. Love the colourings. My first cat was marked very like Mario.

angieh
23-10-2008, 10:19 PM
What lovely cats - so glad they have made friends with your son and he with them. I do love to see youngsters being happy with animals.

Elvisisboss
23-10-2008, 11:55 PM
wow!! totally stunning! :Cat21 beautiful looks!

i have ALWAYS wanted a white cat with a ginger tail!! :D more pics!!

dandysmom
24-10-2008, 02:49 AM
Lovely boys! I have a soft spot for gingers too .....

Natalie
24-10-2008, 04:00 AM
Stunning! They look so handsome yet their faces are full of charecter. Mischievious yet gentle.

Loving the names too. I am a firm believer of children growing up with animals. Bet your son is truly made up.

dinahsmum
24-10-2008, 08:42 AM
Lovely - and I like the Italianate names :) You'll certainly get a pizza the action with those lovely boys.

How's the raw feeding going? Maybe worth a new thread in Feeding?

meep
24-10-2008, 03:11 PM
Oh my goodness. *covers Darcy's and Minsky's ears* They are simply GORGEOUS. I've always wanted a Ginger tabby, and those two are simply divine. You must be so happy, your son certainley looks so!

Emmaandhercats
25-10-2008, 07:31 PM
Ah thanks everyone for your kind comments. As for the raw feeding, my mum has just been out and bought me 9k kitten dried food and 36 tins, so till they are used up i will just introduce it as a treat in between meals, so at least they can get used to it.

Just thought i would tell you all about the last few days with them:

Mario (ginger+white bib) is very laid back, he loves to ly in my lap when im sprawled out on my corner sofa,(which is where we are both now!) he loves to grip your hand in between his two paws and just lick! He loves to sniff my dogs nose! Which my dog finds most amusing!
Luigi (white+ginger tail) is very independant, tho in bed it is he who wants to sleep with my arm around him, while mario is at my feet!When Luigi gets your hand its to nibble, which i dont allow him to do incase he gets too used to it!, but they both love to play.
When they play together my son loves to sit and watch them (he would join them but they roll around biting each other!)
The house has become so much fun! The love their 7 tier scratching post and love to perch on the top one and sleep! When they are on my bed they have a blanket for them and they love to curl up together and wrap each others front legs around each other, it is so lovely to see.
I will post some more pics over the week.
ESH xx

Emmaandhercats
03-11-2008, 11:01 PM
Hi everyone, i found out the history on mario and luigi:- the owners had not got their two cats 'fixed' and ended up having an unwanted litter, and cared for them for 8 weeks till they were old enough to leave their mum and took them to a sanctury. A few people have told me that they look 'x siamese'. maybe its just the way they are looking at the camera, not sure. what du guys think? THANKS X

Fran
03-11-2008, 11:40 PM
A few people have told me that they look 'x siamese'. maybe its just the way they are looking at the camera, not sure. what du guys think? THANKS X

Really spooky you should just say that. I have just been looking at the pics and seen them for the first time and seriously my first thought was 'there's Siamese or oriental in them somewhere' Gorgeous boys, congratulations!

Emmaandhercats
03-11-2008, 11:52 PM
Really spooky you should just say that. I have just been looking at the pics and seen them for the first time and seriously my first thought was 'there's Siamese or oriental in them somewhere' Gorgeous boys, congratulations!

Ha! Prob is, how would i find out what they are for deffiante?can one actually find that sort odf thing out?
Oh, and thanks, i love em to bits! so does my son!
x

Fran
04-11-2008, 10:00 AM
Ha! Prob is, how would i find out what they are for deffiante?can one actually find that sort odf thing out?
Oh, and thanks, i love em to bits! so does my son!
x

No real way of knowing. Enjoy them for what they are, they are lovely :cool:

yola
04-11-2008, 11:18 AM
What super fellas :-D It sounds like they have made themselves firmly at home at yours . . . which is great news.

I have a cat that will grab my hand with her paws and lick/nibble. It's so delightful when the do that and she's always very careful not to hurt :-)

HappyKatz
04-11-2008, 02:52 PM
Mario & Luigi are so handsome! :smt007 Love their names!
Love their colors & markings, especially that lovely orange tail on Luigi :cat10

Emmaandhercats
19-11-2008, 02:02 PM
Ah thank you for all your kind words. They have only been with us a month, but it feels like much longer as they have setted in so well. I have some pictures of them sharing the dogs bed all cuddled up!
They are amazing cats, so loving and playful!
Emma x

janey83
19-11-2008, 05:34 PM
Hey Emma,
Its Jane, we went to high school together. I didn't know it was you until I recognised the pictures of your gorgeous kittens and thought 'im sure ive seen these before lol' Ive seen them on facebook!:)

Emmaandhercats
20-11-2008, 01:01 PM
:DHey Emma,
Its Jane, we went to high school together. I didn't know it was you until I recognised the pictures of your gorgeous kittens and thought 'im sure ive seen these before lol' Ive seen them on facebook!:)

Hi Jane hun, Gosh its a small world! LOL!!!! Yeah Mario and Luigi are on my facebook profile too!
And i think they are gorgeous too! Thanks hun. xx
:D