PDA

View Full Version : was in asdas yesterday

CathyW
21-10-2008, 11:18 AM
wandering up n down the animal food section. (as u do) just grabbed a bag of dog food ben will eat anything if it stays still too long.
then it got to the boys :roll: im slowly eliminating the food they dont like. and trying to find stuff they do like. so ive come to the conclusion that if the cat food pruducers made cans of either the gravy or the jelly that goes into the food they would make a killing. how many times have our cats eating either the jelly or gravy off the meat or fish and left the rest. mine do it all the time.
so im going to ask the producers of whiskers or who ever to put it in cans, and call it FUSSY F*****kers (sorry naughty word insert there) they would make a fortune.
ive tried my 2 on everything except sheba. and im not going to go there as it would cost a fortune to feed these 2 gutseys pussys.
they even turn their nose up at tuna/haddock/cod.
oh but they like tinned salmon :lol:
and will quite happily munch on old mouse or crusty birdie.:-D

CathyW
21-10-2008, 06:31 PM
reggies was a cheeky boy tonight i gave the dog some fish skin, knowing that if i had put it in the boys bowl they wouldnt of eaten it. but no reggie decided to steal some from bens bowl. poor ben was sitting there looking devastated. they really do push him around LOL

alexgirl73
21-10-2008, 08:38 PM
that's cats for you, fussy blinkin eaters lol!!

CathyW
21-10-2008, 09:18 PM
that's cats for you, fussy blinkin eaters lol!!im running out of ideas on what to get them. if i give them dried they will eat it for a day then look for the wet stuff.
grrrrrrr fussy kitties

alexgirl73
21-10-2008, 09:22 PM
they want you to cook individual meals for them each day lol

dandysmom
21-10-2008, 10:01 PM
I agree about the gravy! They'd make a fortune selling tins of it ...all mine always lap up the gravy first.

Moli
21-10-2008, 10:50 PM
Mine tend to just lick off the gravy too....and if I give them the jelly ones will not touch it!!